Chapter 61

"I don't know how to say this.." She said looking down.

"Just say it, and hurry before Selena comes out."

"well... You... You got me pregnant.." Me eyes quickly turned huge.

"What are you talking about? I never had sex with-"

"Yes you did." She said cutting me off. "When you were at that club and you were drunk. It was when Selena and you were fighting. We had sex and... We didn't where protection." Her eyes began to water as she continued to speak "I knew I shouldn't of had sex with you. I'm so stupid! I said I changed and I thought I did so why would I let you do that?" She seemed to be talking to herself. I was in complete shock. The first thing that came to mind was Selena. Is she gonna dump me after hearing this? I mean, she already knows about what I did. I told her I was drunk but will she leave me once she finds out Jacque's carrying my baby? what was I gonna do. I looked at jacque who was wiping away her tears.

"What are we gonna do Justin." She said, her voice, shaky. I bit my lip. This couldn't be happening. What is it with me and getting girl's pregnant! Then my eyes widen when I heard the shower water turn off.

"you gotta go." I said while gently pushing her out the door and closing it. Then the bathroom door opened and Selena emerged from the steamy fog that lingered out when the door opened. She yawned and said

"Your still up? Oh you were waiting for the bathroom? Go ahead." She walked into the closet and I took a deep breath. Should I tell her? I don't want her to find out from someone else or get mad at me for not telling her sooner. I decided I finally want to make a right move in the relationship for once and just tell her. I followed her into the closet and she was pulling on a jersey nightgown.

"Um.. Selena.." She quickly turned around.

"What are you doing in here?"

"There's something that I need to tell you... But you can't get mad at me." She starred at me and said

"What is it?"

"Come here." I told her taking her hand and leading her out the closet. I sat on my bed and she sat beside me.

"Do you remember when we were having a lot of problems and we kept fighting about the Christian thing so I went to a club, got drunk and.. Cheated on you..." she nodded, I knew she didn't want to remember that.

"Well..." I took a deep breath. I was absolutely terrified of how she was going to react.

"Just say it Justin." She said, probably getting nervous too.

"... It was with Jacque." Her eyes widened, and that wasn't even the worse part.

"You can't be serious..."

"It gets worse." I told her before she started freaking out. "... I got her pregnant." Her mouth opened slightly and her whole face was flushed from any expression. She just sat there starring at me, not even blinking.

"Selena, please don't be mad. I just found out a second ago I swear. I wanted to tell you because I don't wanna hide something like this from you." I said, but the didn't say anything. Suddenly I saw her eyes begin to flood with tears. This was all so sudden, I knew she wasn't expecting it. "Come here." I said pulling her closer to me. She buried her face in my chest and I rubbed her back gently.

"This can't be happening." I hears her mumble against my body. I sighed and grabbed her shoulders. I pulled her back and made her look at me.

"Look, we'll get though this alright? I promise. I won't let it tear us apart but you have to promise not to leave me." I wiped the tears of her face and waited for a response.

"I won't. You have to promise not to forget about me."

"Couldn't if I tried." I said before kissing her forehead and pulling her back onto my body.

END OF POV

-----

Jacque: *walking back to her dorm with her phone out. After finding the right number she taps the screen and presses the phone to her ear* yeah, if he told her they are breaking up as we speak and if he didn't... There not gonna last much longer. *smirks and hangs up*

--------------

Intresting,????

I Need atleast 10 Comments if you want the

next one tomorrow ;)

I love you guys ♥

Bye....