Maximum Effort. (Ha! This chapter quoted me..!)

Start from the beginning

"Shielding magic...?"  muttered Okita. 

"The boss doesn't like ta engage directly in combat savvy?" said Al Capone with a grin. "Like all of us.. well.. respectable gangs.. we like ta do some thing's with a bit more organization.. or should I say a bit of a higher number!"

Al Capone shouldered his machine gun, and chanted. "A Family, a force of nature, no law is a match for the numbers of the outlaw.. GANG MOB ARMY!!"

All around Al Capone.. in shimmering light.. multiple men wearing old fashioned coats, some with cigars in their mouths like Al Capone all appeared, grinning and aiming their guns at Okita.

"Oh... no.." Okita muttered. 

"LIGHT EM UP BOYS!!" roared Al Capone.

"Damn!!" Okita stammered . SHe didn't have enough mana reserves to use her Noble Phantasm again..  Vader had really taken it out of her.. She was driven into a corner here.

The men all fired their guns.. their guns burning with piercing light as the magic of a Noble Phantasm was added to their power.. letting a rain of bullets exploding with light fall down upon Okita. 

"LORD CAMELOT!!!"

Mash suddenly landed in front of Okita.. and slammed her shield down. A ginormous blue circle of energy erupted around the shield.. letting it's brilliance explode outwards.. as ginormous multiple castle walls erupted around her.. shining into a giant walled off Castle that erupted behind her as well... securing Okita behind the walls of the fortress.

"WHOA!!!" Okita stammered as Ritsuka grabbed her arm and pulled her back away from Mash

"WHOA!!!" Okita stammered as Ritsuka grabbed her arm and pulled her back away from Mash... the bullets of Al Capone's Noble Phantasm exploding like multiple bombs against the Walls of Camelot and the surface of Mash's shield... 

A massive shockwave exploded out from the attacks that were harmlessly repelled by Lord Camelot...  and Mash  glared as Alcapone stared, stunned. 

"What the hell!?" Al Capone roared. "Whose THAT lady!?"

"Shielder.." growled Koto. "Hmph.. so that's the famed Demiservant Mash Kryielight hmm? Her power is mainly in defense, offensively she can't hold a candle to you Archer.  As long as that Saber Servant is too weak to fight properly, all Shielder can do at the moment is put us at a standoff.. and Lord Camelot does consume mana... how long before she is forced to take down that fortress do you think?"

"Mash.. Ritsuka.. run.. leave me.." Okita gasped. "Go protect the others.. the New York Faction is coming after us!"

"that much is apparent.." said Mash. "A serial killer kidnapped Mikoto, one of the New York faction.. "

"WHAT!?" stammered Okita with absolute horror..

"Don't worry... they just rescued her." said Ritsuka. "She's shaken up but fine... in the meantime.. we really are in a standoff position aren't we? That noble Phantasm of that Archer servant... it's gotta at least be A class.. that damage was incredible.. Mash.. how much longer can you keep Lord Camelot up!?"