It's Alright, Big Cat

[[A/N: This one starts out angsty and then ends fluffy. It's a little break from all the sad shit. But there will be more sad shit, tho-]]

Arin's week had not been... the best, to say the least.

He had been having trouble sleeping, lost a whole animation he had been working on, broke his favorite hair tie, forgot about the recording schedule for Grumps, had a rather heated argument with Danny, and was just not having a good day.

Arin was now sitting at his desk, working on a drawing. He had been having quite a bit of art block, which was another reason why this week had been so terrible.

Arin groans, setting down his tablet pen and placed his hands over his face.

He looked at his drawing and he scoffed.
'Looks awful.'
'What is that?!'
'That doesn't even look good!'
'Piece Of shit...'

Arin grabbed the pen and scribbled over it furiously. He felt tears prick at the corner of his eyes for unknown reasons, and before he knows it, he's crying.

He had his head on the desk, his hands tangled in his hair as he sobbed.

He was crying so loudly and was so caught up in his self-doubt, that he hadn't heard the door to his office open.

"Arin?" It was Dan.

Dan saw Arin crying and gasped. He quickly rushed over to his distraught boyfriend.

"Arin! Baby, what's wrong?" Dan asks, kneeling down and resting a hand on Arin's back. "Is... is this about the fight...?" He asks, biting his lip.

The night before, him and Arin had gotten into a rather bad fight... Dan had come to apologize for the things he had said.

Arin lifted his head, his eyes bloodshot and his cheeks tearstained. He looked at Dan and the curly haired man could feel his heart breaking.
"Oh, Big Cat..." Dan says softly. He wraps his arms around Arin, holding the younger man close to his chest. "I'm so sorry about what I said last night... I didn't mean any of it... but it still doesn't make it okay." He says quietly.

Arin holds onto Dan, sobbing on his shoulder. He tried to speak, but his sentences just sounded jumbled and incoherent.

"Shh, Shh. Calm down. I need you to calm down, Arin..." Dan says softly, rubbing Arin's back.

Arin took in a lot of deep and shaky breaths, eventually being able to speak.

"I-It's not j-j-just that..." Arin's voice broke multiple times. "This f-fucking week has just b-been a pain in the a-ass." He sighs heavily.

"Aw... Baby Girl..." Dan kissed Arin's forehead. The pet name alone made Arin calm down quite a bit. He adored when Dan used pet names.

"How about this, Ar. What if we go out for ice cream? To get your mind off things. Yeah?" Dan says softly, a smile on his face. Arin looks at Dan and a smile comes to his face. He nods.
"Okay... I like that idea..." Arin says.

"Great! Come on, let's get going then." Dan took hold of Arin's hand, pulling his partner along.

...

They had gone to a little ice cream parlor. The two had gotten vanilla cones and were holding hands and walking together, smiling and laughing together.

"You feeling any better, Big Cat?" Dan asks Arin, holding his lover's hand as they walked.
"Definitely." Arin responds with a bright smile.
"Good. I'm glad." Dan chuckles softly.

The two walk together and enjoyed their cones. When they had finished, they decided to walk home.

The held each other's hand, not wanting to let go of the other. The couple continued to joke and laugh together.

They eventually reached the home they shared, still holding hands. They entered the house and both collapsed on the couch.
"That was nice..." Arin says softly.
"Agreed." Dan giggles sweetly.

The two then look at each other, a smile on both men's faces. They lean in and connect their lips, kissing each other passionately.

Dan pulls himself close to Arin, smiling against the younger man's lips. He eventually managed to pull himself onto Arin's lap, keeping their lips connected.

The kiss got a bit more heated, Arin kissing Dan's neck, causing small moans to leave the older man's mouth.
But right now, they didn't want sex. They just wanted to know the other was there.

Arin left a few marks on Dan's neck before pulling away. He had his arms wrapped around the curly haired man's waist, pulling him closer. Dan didn't mind the closeness... he loved it, in fact.

"I love you, Sexy Kitten..." Arin whispers to Dan.

"I love you, too, Big Cat..." Dan whispers back. The older man carefully presses his forehead against Arin's. They both closed their eyes.

They stayed like this for hours before finally finding a much more comfortable position and fell asleep in each other's embrace.

[[A/N: Hope this was fluffy enough! I tried! :') ]]