Bend it over, I could give you double baby

Michael Clifford

He probably felt your presence from the beginning, always keeping his eyes on you. You couldn't care less, basically numb from all the alcohol that rushed through your veins. After all, you couldn't deny that he looked extremely good in his black Drop Dead Shirt and black skinny jeans that complimented his legs perfectly. To be honest, he looked absolutely gorgeous and Michael Gordon Clifford was also one of those guys who was absolutely aware of that.

When you looked in his direction again, some other girl was grinding against him and you decided not to pay that much attention to them, thinking he'd probably be gone in a few minutes, fucking that poor girl in the backyard or somewhere else. He was Michael after all, one of the most popular students at this college. Every girl wanted to be his girlfriend although all of them knew that would never happen. There was probably no girl in this whole world that could deny Michael's offer to have sex, which he also asked almost every girl that was decent looking. Surprisingly, he never asked you.

And here you were, sipping on your drink, leaning against the wall and nodding along to the beat. Your friends already disappeared after a few minutes and left you alone with a red cup in your hand. "What is a beautiful girl like you doing here all alone?" A dark voice to your left caught your attention, making you turn around. The first thing you saw were a pair of black Converse, black jeans and the to you all familiar Drop Dead Shirt. The next thing that followed was his red hair, obviously not styled since he didn't really care about his looks, Michael knew he could get any girl, no matter what his fucking hair looked like.

The last thing you noticed was his stupid smirk, that he always wore, showing off his white teeth. Sighing, you looked into his beautiful blue eyes. "What is an idiot like you doing here?" "Having fun, talking to you and stuff like that, I guess." Smirking, he looked down to your empty cup. "Another drink, babe?" "Don't babe me." You shot back, annoyed by his behavior. "I just thought that I should apologize for my stupid attempt of talking to you and get you a drink in return, isn't that fair?" He bit his lip, looking down at you.

Michael was cute after all, so you nodded, seeing him disappear into the large crowd.

-

"Guys! It's time for some games because I'm finally drunk enough!" You had been talking to Michael for like half an hour when his best friend Calum called from the living room, an empty bottle in his hands. Most of the people already disappeared, leaving you alone with Michael, Calum and the rest of their fraternity, Luke and Ashton, a few girls in the yard and on the couch.

"I think you all know how Spin the Bottle works, don't you? Someone spins the bottle, duh. And whoever it lands on has to kiss that person that spun the bottle." Calum looked up, smirking, his hands on the bottle while everyone sat down in a circle.

His hazel brown eyes looked around before spinning the bottle, carefully watching who it landed on. Michael sat next to you, also focusing on the object in the middle, his knee brushing against yours.

Thanks to the shirt he was wearing you could perfectly see his biceps that flexed whenever he laughed about one of his friends' jokes.

Suddenly the whole room interrupted in cheers as Calum stood up, a grin on his tanned face. His gaze was on you, yours on the bottle that pointed in your direction. Shit.

And before you knew it, he dropped down next to you, his rough fingers softly lifting your chin up and connecting your lips to a kiss. The alcohol in your system got you going, so you lifted your hands up and grabbed his small curls, pulling him closer to you.

By the time you disconnected you saw a pretty pissed Michael to your right, his eyes basically shooting daggers at his best friend. "Gonna get a drink. Wanna join me Y/N?" You gulped, but obliged anyway, following Michael to the kitchen.