"Did daddy make you feel good, princess?"

yess (y/n & any of the 5sos boys have been friends forever, and Y/N gets jealous when 5SOS BOY gets a girlfriend so she confesses and then 5SOS boy cheats on girlfriend with best friend?)

"Good morning!!" You heard Ashton scream outside your hotel room, while banging on the door. You groaned and turned around trying to fall back asleep.

"Y/n wake up! We're gonna get some breakfast"

You rolled out of bed, opened the door and ran back to the warm bed.

Ashton sat down next to you on the bed.

"Get up lazy pants." He said in a voice that was too happy for the morning.

"Why are you so happy?"

"Because it's a beautiful day to go and get some breakfast with my four best friends and girlfriend" he said with a big smile on his face.

"Girlfriend?" you turned around and looked at him with both confusion and sadness in your eyes.

——————-

The doorbell rang and you got up and walked through the maze of boxes that was piled up in the living room. It was the first day in your new house in a new country and your parents were getting some food, as there was none in the house.

"Hello" you said as you opened the door.

"So you are my new beautiful neighbor." He said in a thick Australian accent, eyeing me from top to toe.

"And you are my new Australian neighbor" you leaned against the door and smiled at him.

"I guess I am"

——————-

You and Ashton were best friends from that moment on. He showed you all the beautiful spots in Sydney and often took you out on midnight adventures.

When Ashton joined a band, his band mates, Luke, Calum and Michael became your best friends as well.

You and Ashton finished school the same year and you quit your job when they offered you to go with them on a world tour. The days flew by and you had the time of your life. Going all around the world with your four best friends was better than you could ever imagine.

In every place you and Ashton would go somewhere together on a night adventure like you would back home. After all this time together you couldn't deny the feelings you had for Ashton. You ignored those feelings most of the time and just enjoyed the moments you two had together. Every so often you would flirt a little hoping he would notice. Apparently he didn't.

"Why didn't you tell me she is your girlfriend" you were getting a bit angry now.

"I just did"

"Whatever, I am not coming with you for breakfast" you got up, grabbed some clothes and walked in the bathroom to get changed.

"What? Why not?" he got up from the bed and followed you to the bathroom door.

"Because I don't feel like going out. If you could leave now that would be great" you slammed the bathroom door shut.

"Jeez what's gotten into you y/n?"

"Nothing. Just leave and eat breakfast with your girlfriend" rolling your eyes at the last word.

"I can almost hear you rolling your eyes and what's your problem anyway?" you could tell he was getting angry as well.

"I do not have a problem"

"You clearly do. Is it her?"

"Well maybe it is" you were shouting now and so was Ashton

"You don't even know her"

"I knew enough when I saw her"

"Oh fuck off y/n you know nothing"

"I know she's got you so far up her ass that you can't see what's right in front of you" tears were streaming down your face. It always happened when you argued.

"What's that supposed to mean... you know what never mind"

You heard some footsteps and you thought he left because you heard nothing but silence so you said: "It means that I love you, asshole"

"What?" you heard from the other side of the door.

You whole body froze. No no no no, he did not just hear that. Was this how it ends. He couldn't tell you he liked you back. Or could he... no, he just got a girlfriend. What would you do for the rest of the tour? It would be awkward if you stayed now. You should go home.

"Y/n?" a soft voice spoke "do you mean that?"

You wanted to scream 'YES, yes I do, and I have for a very long time' but no words came out. The door opened and Ashton stood there. He wasn't moving either. It's like you both were glued to the floor.

You forced yourself to do something and all that you could manage was nodding your head slightly.

With his eyes locked on yours he walked over, took your head between his hands and slammed his lips onto yours. His lips felt soft against yours, just like you imagined. You body responded immediately by opening your mouth and tangling your hands in his curly hair.

You knew this was wrong, as much as you wanted it, it was wrong, but you couldn't stop.

His hands moved down along your arms to your back. He pressed you closer to him and coped your bum, squeezing it a little. You jumped up and wrapped your legs around his waist. He carried you to the bed and laid you down. He hovered over you and kissed your lips once more before making his way to your neck, nibbling and licking on your skin.

You were still in your pajamas, consisting of panties and a shirt. His hand moved up your thigh to your core and he rubbed over your clothed clit. You tugged on his shirt, signaling him to take it off. As he got up and took off both his clothes, you quickly removed yours as well. As soon as they were off too, you pulled him back on top of you, his body warm against yours and his throbbing member pressing against your thigh. His head fell to your chest gave each of you breasts the same amount of attention, while his fingers spread the wetness between your folds.

"Ash please" you breathed. He removed his hand and lined himself up at your entrance. He kissed you lips as he pushed himself into you. Ashton kept a steady pace, but you needed it faster. Thrusting your hips upward, he knew what you wanted and lifted one of your legs for a new angle, which had you both moaning loud. He slammed into you harder and faster.

"Fuck you feel so good y/n" he mumbled.

"I'm close" you said, arching your back and closing your eyes, getting lost in the feeling he was giving you.

His pace became uneven he not long after he shot his load into you. He kept thrusting and you clung onto him as your body trembled and you came around him.

You slowly came down and he lay beside you on the bed. You both weren't sure what to do now. Opening your mouth to speak, you were interrupted by Ashton.

"This was a mistake." he said getting up. He walked out of your hotel room, leaving you there alone as tears started falling down your face.