Chakor?!

Hi

Recap; A lot of Love. Imli cut the break of Suraj jeep. Suraj shouted Maya's real name Chakor n pushed her out of the jeep.

Chakor; Suraj!!!!

She rushed to the accident point. Suraj!!!!

She saw the jeep it got hit with a tree. She went near when the tank caught fire.... 😱💥.

Suraj!!!!!!

I'm here?!.

Chakor turns. She rushed to him. Suraj how dare u? How could u be that mad?!. If something would have happened to u?! She was hitting him... while crying...

Suraj took her in his embrace. I said na to love u is just too less... so I thought to give u a new life without hate n revenge filled with love...

Chakor; Suraj u know who I am?! U know y I come?!. Then Y? U could let me die!

Suraj; haan I could but y I should?! I love u! Arrey Chakor I love U!!! I love Maya equally as Chakor bcz I knew who u r the time I marry u!

Chakor; u did know?!

Suraj nods. Tum kiya saaza dogi mujhe?! {what kind of punishment u will give me}?.

Chakor; pyaar ki saaza... itna pyaar dungi ke koi bhi Judaa nahi kar payega {a punishment of love... I will give u that much love that no one will be able to separate us}.

Suraj kisses her lips...
Chakor too reciprocates to him.

Both were lost into each other that they didn't notice that someone was hearing it all...

Suraj in between the kiss... ouch!

Chakor stopped n looked at him. Who told u to do that... show me... aaaw she shocked n put her palm in front of her mouth. Suraj it's bleeding...

Suraj; no it won't bleed after an accident. Chakor yaar tum bhi na {u r too much}.

Chakor helped him up both were at the road n waiting for a car but this road was just empty.

Suraj life down on the road. Chakor was holding his hand.

Suraj it's not a big injury just a small one... a car come Chakor jumped up.. stop!!!

It was a police car...

A man comes down the jeep. Arrest her!

Suraj; what?!

Suraj; what?!.

Inspector; she isn't Maya her real name is Chakor she tried to kill u!

Suraj; No... aaah I'm not entering a complain leave her.

Insp; no need of ur complain someone else filed it.

Chakor; no Suraj... he needs an ambulance!

Insp; it's coming u don't worry!

Chakor; I won't leave him alone! She sat back next to him. She put his head on her lap n waited while caressing his head.

Suraj; u know I could die here n I won't regret!

Chakor hits him. Suraj!

Suraj; just joking have to survive to get u out of jail n them to get my punishment from u!

Chakor; u can smile even in a situation like this?

Suraj; haan bcz I know as long as u r with me nothing can happen to me.

Chakor caresses his head. Itna bharosa hai {u trust me that much}.

Suraj; more than death!

Chakor puts her palm on his mouth... she shook her head. Shh Suraj not a word anymore... the ambulance come n took Suraj while the police took Chakor in custody.

Chakor was in jail she didn't speak but she wanted to make a call.

There was only one hospital nearby she called it to ask abt Suraj.

Suraj; hi babe!

Chakor; hmm u fine?!

Suraj; yes... I got some stitches but all fine!

Chakor; gud now listen take ur medicine on time like the food! Don't stay awake till late in the night n don't u dare to prank on anyone n Haan take rest proper rest.

Suraj; oh hello how when my better half is in jail for something she hasn't done?!.

Chakor; Suraj I don't care abt me. What matters is ur health. Get fine first then try to save me.

Suraj; try?! Oh please I'm the hero it's only me who can rescue u! After allme the price n u the scared princess.

Chakor; Suraj... I won't talk to U!

Suraj; okay then listen...
The days we met in college were memorable. The days we met again were destined
The days we spend were meant to be!
The days which r coming we might be separated but not by hearts I will come soon...

Chakor; 😭 u make me cry how can u love me that much?!

Suraj; pyaar main tumhare zameer se kiya hai pehchaan se nahi {I have loved u from ur roots not from ur identity sorry if wrong translation}

Chakor; haan?!

Suraj; haan n now smile don't cry u r the wife of Suraj Narayan Rajvanshi! Chakor Suraj Rajvanshi u got it!

Chakor wipes her tears away. Haan I got it!
Bye n take rest!

Suraj; Bye I will come soon...

The call cuts....

_____

Hope u liked it

Please comment and vote