True love

Hi

Recap; Suraj asked Maya/Chakor to come with him to the factory. He shout at Imli for her interfering. Chakor loves him.

Suraj was kissing her in the office he didn't care of anyone all that matters was with him. His love Maya {Chakor}.

Maya looked at him. Suraj... woh I have to tell U something. Their lips were very close while she was talking her lips were obviously moving these movements were touching his lips... she was unknowingly kissing him further...

Suraj was lost in her he again kisses her passionately with all his love.

Maya reciprocates to his desire. She was losing herself more n more forgetting that they r not in their bedroom.

Imli was at the parking area. She was looking for Suraj jeep. Suraj Babu u insulted me the punishment for my insult is equal to murder. I will kill U n ur Wife!. Imli looked at the breaks of the car n cut the wires which notice from no one.

They both stopped the kiss coz of the lack of oxygen. Both were out of breath.

Suraj; We have to learn this to get better... hmm how abt every night?!. 😉.

Maya hits him playfully. Haan y not! But I have to tell U something it's very important...

A knock...

Suraj; come in...

It was Vivaan who enters the cabin of Suraj.

Suraj; Vivaan What happen?. Y u look so dull?!

Vivaan; Tina called me n asked for a date again. I don't want!

Maya; what u know Tina?!

Vivaan nods. Bhai introduces me... He explains her the first Met...

Maya; hahahahaha she considers U as Gay?! Hahahaha.

Suraj; haha. U say am I?!.

Maya blushes. No u aren't! She kisses his cheek.

Suraj smiles with a wink 😉 at Vivaan.

Vivaan how naughty!.

Suraj; so u r not in the mood. Say her that we both Maya n Me got married I'm sure she will come n kill us. U will be out of danger.

Vivaan; Haan Bhai what an idea! Haan I will just call her...

He leaves the cabin.

Maya was a bit confused. But if she comes here she will be around him the whole time.

Suraj smirks. See that is y u r my wife n not he.

 See that is y u r my wife n not he

Maya laughs. Hahahaha. Suraj!

Suraj was busy in his work.

Maya trained some workers of the factory. She gave them breathing tips. Some warm up exercises to build up some muscles.

The day end n Suraj comes down. Maya was waiting for him.

Suraj hugs her from back. Oh Honey...

Maya; Honey?! How this come?!

Suraj; u r sweet like honey n I'm addicted... like Winnie puuh... he loves his honey 🍯 n I love U!

Maya turns to him. She places her hands around his neck. Suraj itna pyaar {so much love}.

Suraj shook his head. No Maya it is still too less. U deserves much more. If u ask for my life I will smiling n giving it to u. Without any return...  he kisses her forehead.

Maya; Suraj I have to tell U something... it's very important.

Suraj; no yaar I'm in romantic mood n ur spoiling it... come we will drive home n then we will restart from where we stopped 😘. After all we have to start to practice.

Maya laughs at him. She nods n they sat in the car putting on the belt.

Suraj; Maya... !

Maya; What happen Suraj?!.

Suraj smiles. Nothing I love U!

Maya took a deep breath. Suraj!

Suraj; sorry...

Suraj was driving when suddenly some kids come on their way. Suraj pushes the horn but the kids weren't reacting...

Suraj puts on the break... but the car didn't stopped.

Suraj; Chakor Jump!!!!

Maya turns to him. Without realising anything he opens her belt n pushes her out of the jeep...

Suraj drives the car into the jungle n hit with a tree...!

____

Please comment and vote