𝟐𝟐 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐬: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨

ابدأ من البداية

"Uh, sorry," Naruto says, "but Konohamaru was telling me something about an interview for the Academy newspaper?" Miss Anko suddenly gasps before chuckling in apology.

"Oh, I-I forgot all about it! Lord Hokage had mentioned something about them interviewing me!"

"Interviewing you?" I hold back from asking her why they'd want to in the first place. Something tells me she has a bit of a one-track mind like Naruto does...

"A-All right, everyone! We're taking a ten-minute break!" she announces. "For those of you that are scheduled to be interviewed, please be courteous and respectful to the reporters from the Academy newspaper."

"I thought I was the only one being interviewed," Naruto grumbles.

"No, Boss, but you are the most important!" Konohamaru says, beaming at him so strongly it prompts Naruto to return the expression.

"Oh! Well, in that case, I'll give you an interview to make it clear to your readers why I'm the greatest Ninja ever!"

I sigh. Yep. One-track mind.

"All right, Boss – first tell us a little bit about yourself!" Konohamaru clicks his pen and opens his notebook.

"Okay! I'm Naruto Uzumaki. I like ramen, and I love it when other people buy it for me!"

I'm sure you do, I think, shooting him a look.

"My future dream is to become the greatest Hokage ever so the village will respect and look up to me! No other Genin can match any of my Jutsu – even Iruka-sensei can't help but be impressed!"

Maybe not the greatest Genin, but probably one of the most promising!

"And now that I'm on Team Seven, I get to go on dangerous missions every day!"

Since when is catching a cat and walking some dogs dangerous?

"The other Genin in Team Seven are Sasuke, Sakura, and Kari, but since I'm really the only one who shows any promise, you don't need to hear about them."

I gape at him. "Y-You..."

"Well, do it, anyway!" Konohamaru insists. "You know – for the article?"

Naruto huffs. "Okay, okay!

"Sasuke Uchiha is a real pretentious guy. All the girls think he's cool, but they don't realize what a jerk he is! Anyway, he's always swooping in at the last minute to make me look bad, but one day, I'll show him!

"Then there's Sakura Haruno. I'll let you in on a little secret – she's madly in love with me. She'd never admit it, of course, but I think her coyness just makes her cuter—" Sakura is quick to cut Naruto off with a punch so hard that he goes flying into the trunk of a nearby tree before returning to her spot next to a fuming Sasuke.