What am i doing? For some reason... it hurts for me to see her cry... i want to protect her so badly... i thought as i wiped her tears.

            She's younger than me isn't she? Shouldn't the older one protect the younger ones? She look at me with puffy eyes.

             "Crying helps,'' I said to her as i face the black Lizard.

               "Sorry to disturb your moment. But let us avenge Yuri..." the old man said as he snapped his fingers causing Gin to point a knife at my neck.

Y/N's POV

                Atsushi's in trouble. But if i move any further, the sniper will shoot me. The old man walk towards me and so did the other man. I scanned their appearance. From what kunikida from the ADA told me, they were Ryuro and Tachihara from the Port Mafia. Along with Gin, they are the Black Lizard. I grit my teeth. This is bad.

              "Yuri joined the Port Mafia. Because of one thing. The amount of attention she got from her family. Her family abused her and locked her up. But she escape to us. We saved her and allowed her to get all the attention she wants. Thanks to her ability, she can put up quite a mask. Lets not forget how she killed the three girls out of jealousy," the old one explained.

No... No...NO! Don't please.... I'm gonna cry again... please stop! I thought as i started backing away.

"She was doing well... In fact, she could've joined. The Black Lizard... BUT YOU HAD TO INTERFERE-" Tachihara was cut off as he shot a glare at me.

"Don't listen to him-..." Gin hold the knife closer to atsushi's neck to shut him up.

I didn't kill. Her.... I didn't! Just stop, PLEASE! I kept telling that to myself as I slowly burst into tears...

"She could've finally live a happy life... She..." I look at Tachihara. "She could have stayed with me..."

He was crying. After seeing that, i realised... Yuri's death didn't just affected me but it also affected others... Could it be... He liked Yuri before?

"Why... Why did you had to kill her?" He mumbled as he look up to wipe his tears.
Please just stop! I didn't kill her.... i didn't want her to die... It was because i was slow... if i had been quick.... i would have saved her! It.... its my fault... Ive been a burden since i met her! I thought as i wipe my tears.

             "Arrigato, Y/n... I'm Glad I met you and Mirai,'' that was her last words... i remembered.

He took out his twin guns and the old one spoke once again, "After this, You'll never kill another Mafia member-"

"No..."
"What?"
"I didn't kill Yuri... I was just too late to save her..."
"Yuri had been miserable since she met you-"
"Then tell me..."

I look at him teary eyed. "Why did she thanked me saying she was Glad to meet me?!"

Everyone was speechless as wind began to appear. That's right... Yuri... Yuri didn't die because of me... I WASN'T THE ONE WHO KILLEd HER... That's when i realised... My eyes had turned red. My horns had appeared.

"You're... The Monster Beyond Darknesss..." The old man announced and smirked. "Let's forget about avenging Yuri for now."

               "But, Boss-... Tch," Tachihara Ignored the old man and came charging at me.

               I wiped my tears. Yuri told me she was Glad... to meet me... So instead of crying... I decided to take action.

                  "Goumen, Yuri. I'm just..." Tachihara took the first shot as I mumble. "Too naive,"

                  I blocked the bullet with my scythe. He came charging towards me while shooting. I kept on blocking and dodging. I got tired and eventually fought back. I teleport behind him and kick him.

                 The old man, being threatened, decided to fight back. Atsushi was fighting Gin by now. He turned into his tiger human form. The old man's ability... what was it again?

                  Suddenly, he touched atsushi and Atsushi stopped moving. He was somehow pushed back and had cracked the wall behind him. That's right... Falling Camilia. The ability to make people fly back with immense force and possibly die. Atsushi's survived that one... But he was unconscious.

                "Shall we continue?" He began to walk towards me and i leapt towards him.

                 Then a blue light was caused. DA HELL?

                 "No Longer Human!"