Chapter Six

3rd person POV

"So... This place is supposed to be haunted?" You asked as you scan the place.

Dazai had brought you and Atsushi to a dark under the bridge area. It does give you the horror vibe but you weren't scared whatsoever.

"Mmhm! Apparently, people who pass by always hear voices." Dazai explained as he Bagan humming.
"It could've just been the wind,'' Atsushi added as he shivers.

It was a cold night after all. Being on a Mission at night during the weekday is probably a bad idea... But you didn't care. More or less you just wanted to complete this mission so you could get those damn food voucher. Its fine... I'd do that too.

"Ano... I think i found something,'' Atsushi climes as he picked the 'something' up.

It was a knife with dried blood stained on its blade. Whoa whoa whoa.... Is this an actual horror story now? You walkover to him and scanned the blade. Something seemed off...

The blade isn't sharp enough to kill someone... Its blunt. The dry blood doesn't look like actual blood too... you thought as you scanned the area once again.

" Then case closed! The voices had been the dead people who were hurried under the bridge!" Dazai exclaimed as he smile another of his happy go lucky smile.

"H-Hey! Not so fast! What if that isn't it? It seems fo be too... odd," said Atsushi as he look at the knife once again.

You froze and Dazai looked at you seriously.

"What's wrong L/N?" He asked as you swiftly run towards Atsushi and pushed him aside while grabbing the knife.

A gun shot was heard.the bullet went straight towards you and you blocked it with the knife. THAT WAS TOO CLOSE. Dazai realised what was happening and he ran out of the bridge. Atsushi ran towards you asking you if you were okay. You nod before turning towards the voice.

"This Place isn't for burying dead people... It was to draw them before killing them..." you explained as three people started moving your direction.

It was the Black Lizard from the port mafia. Ryuro hirotsu, Tachihara michizo and Gin. What're they doing here?!

Atsushi's POV

I need to protect Y/N no matter what. Although we beat the three before, they are still deadly. W-Wait! Where the hell is Dazai? That bastard! The trio walk towards us and finally they stopped.

"Look, who we have here... The tiger and you... You might want to know the reason why we're here..." the old man aka Ryuro said.

Was their plan to draw us into the bridge so they could kill us or something? Or am i still their target?! I thought that fiasco was over! But why are they looking at Y/N?

"Revenge... You... You're the one who who killed Yuri..." Tachihara spoke as he clenched his fist.

            I see... They knew about Yuri's death too... I Guess she really is famous amongst her colleagues... But... what they said was wrong. Y/N didn't do anything...

            "No..." she mumbled as tears started dripping. "You're wrong... I... I didn't kill her..."

            They look at her giving her delinquent faces(except for Gin tho). Y/N... she's been trying to forget about Yuri but they had to bring her up! I walk over to her and hugged her tight.

Scars of the past[AtsushiXReader~Chan]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara