More Truth or Dare!!!! Pipers list!

April POV

I fear for my sanity. I am being hunted by Piper. I am hiding by Zeus's fist. I hear Piper's battle cry as she comes running into the clearing. she walks calmly around Zeus's fist and finds me. "crap" I say when I see her. " yeah crap" Piper says. Piper says, " before I punish you to much, come play truth or dare!" "Fine" I say and follow her to Percy's cabin and everybody is there!Even the new kids, Caite, Gracie, and Nik! Piper volunteers to start, and says, " Connor, truth or dare?" "Dare!" Connor says. "go throw trash in the lake!" Piper says. Connor goes pale, and stands up with a bunch of trash in his hands and throws it in the lake and runs. the nereids jump up and attack Connor, dragging him into the lake. "CONNOR!" Travis yells, shouting at Percy, "GO SAVE HIM!!!" Percy dives into the lake, and comes up a while later, with Connor. "he's passed out." Percy says. " 123 old fashion style!" Gracie shouts. "what?" I said. "HA YOU GET TO SAVE CONNOR'S BUTT!" "I don't know what you said!" I explained. " I said 123 old fashion style, it means whoever makes noise first is it!" Gracie said. "ok!" I said cheerfully. I walk over, bend down and whisper, " there is a really big rattlesnake sliding across your ankles and it seems really angry!" " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"
Connor screamed like a little girl, sitting bolt upright. Meanwhile, I was laughing my freaking butt off!!! Connor glares at me, saying, " Not funny, April. NOT funny!" "You know you loved it!" I said, smirking at him. " You know I hate snakes!" "ANYWHO, I do believe it is Connor's turn!"

Piper's POV

I smile and look at number 3 on my mom's list. I hear Connor say, "April, truth or dare?" and after she says dare, I sneak over and whisper in Connor's ear. A Cheshire grin spreads across his face. He whispers in April's ear and she grins. "what do you have to do?" Leo asks. "prank Hecate's kids" April replies. "I am going with her in case something bad happens." Connor said. so they depart.

Connor POV

So, we head to the Hecate cabin. I hide in a bush because they don't like me. I hear April explain the prank on Leo and her sibling to them and they agree to help her. something happens in the cabin, and they say, "so, what do you think Connor?" "how did you know I was here?" I demanded. "Magic" is the reply. I stand and see an ice statue, that looks just like April! she has a look on her face that says "nooo!" and her arms are in front of her face in a defensive position. it looks like she was trying to defend herself! it was a spell, of course, that if you look at her, she looks exactly like an ice sculpture, and if I touched her, she would be ice cold and have the exact same feel as ice. mixed with a freeze spell, so she didn't move until it was triggered and everything else would wear off! "this is gonna be epic!" I say evilly. I rush back , acting out of breath and say, "dare... went... horribly... wrong... ice... inside.. Hecate...cabin.. come quick" Leo moved so fast, I didn't even see him move. he was out the door in a split second, running for the Hecate cabin,Caite right behind, with us all following Caite, I with a camera. They rushed into the cabin and screamed "NOOOOOOO, APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" everyone else came in and gasped at the 'ice sculpture' that was April. "well, she deserved it for pranking our cabin!" one of the Hecate campers said angrily. meanwhile. I was getting it all on tape! Leo sobbed, "my girlfriend is gone. she's gone." he hugged the statue along with Caite, who was crying. then Leo got up and said, " wait, Connor was with her, why didn't he stop them?" "Because he didn't need to." a voice said. then April snuck up behind Leo and Caite and shouted," BOO!" "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" They shouted, freaked, with Leo shooting a fireball behind him. "Really? I revive from turning to ice and you shoot a fireball at your girlfriend? not very nice!" Leo whipped around and said, " be quiet, i'm being sad about you turning into ice wait, what? APRIL?" "APRIL!!" Caite shouted running and hugging her younger sister. Leo rushed up to her and hugged her, and after a quick kiss, he said, "what happened?" then I stepped forward with my camera and shout, "YOU JUST GOT PRANKED! The only ones who knew were me and Piper and April. Aphrodite gave Piper the list thing, ya know? task 3 was to reenact the scene were Ana was turned into an ice sculpture! though I videoed reactions of my own free will!" then, I got hit by all these things at once. 1) a ball of fire, a very heavy set of encyclopedias, a random ball of green slime, and was attacked by a group of angry barn owls. I jumped into the lake to extinguish my flaming pants, and when I came out, I said, "well, April's turn!" "well, hmmm, percy, truth or dare?"

Percy POV

I am afraid of April's dares, so I say," truth" "wimp. well, anyways, if Annabeth dropped off the face of the Earth, who would you want to date?" "Umm, pass!" I answer. so they start rattling off names until there is a blush on my face. "really? you must really have a thing for Athena's kids!" Leo said. "Really? no, just no." Travis said, exasperated. then. April said, "Really? my own sister? Athena's gonna murder you!"Caite just blushed from embarrassment. "my turn! truth or dare... umm, actually, I give my turn to Jason, because I can't think of anything. " Ok, April, truth or dare?" " I just had a turn!" April complained. "I know, but truth or dare?" "truth" " how many guys did you date before you started dating Leo?" "none" "She lies!" Piper hissed, grinning. Jason raised an eyebrow, and said, "you have to answer truthfully, April, but now , I will ask for number and names of boys you dated before you dated Leo!" Jason threatened. "ok, I dated 3 people. happy?" April said. "no, I need names!" Jason said, grinning. "well, first, nobody is allowed to laugh at me, make fun of me, or tell ANYBODY, got it? ok, now first, I dated Connor, because he wouldn't leave me be, he obviously liked me, second, I dated Nico, because he was so cute when he was 11 and 12, and I used to play mythomagic, don't tell though, and then, I dated some mortal boy who broke my heart, but I got him back, don't worry." April said in a rush. Travis laughed at his brother's red face. "April... dated... Connor?" he gasped, laughing. "yes" April said "he wouldn't leave me alone! he even has old photos of me on his phone! they're still there!" she says, scrolling through Connor's photo albums. "he even pranked me like he did a couple days ago with the hair dye, only I had blonde hair for 3 months!" she said, showing us a picture. " Am I the only person wondering why April has Connor's phone?" I ask. "Yes, you are, Percy, now be quiet!" "how did you get Connor's phone?" Leo asks. " none of your buissness, now, be quiet, or I will steal your "journal." April threatens, making air quotes around the word journal. "You wouldn't" "I would!" April says, scrolling through Leo's notes and files on his phone. Leo, looking flustered, snatches his phone back, probably to change the password from 1234...but not before April could start quoting his "journal!" Leo turned redder and redder, until she stopped. "hey, April?" I say. "yes, Percy?" "how do you change your password?" everyone laughs as April facepalms.