Down and DIRTY!!!!!!!

Percy has updated his status:

Ohhhhhh, I just found a stash of diaries with initials on them! A.E. has to be April Ember, L.V. must be Leo Valdez, J.G. has got to be Jason Grace! I just got some serious DIE HARD DIRT!!!!!!!!!

April: if you so much as TOUCH my diary, I will throttle you and kick you in your happy spot.

Leo and Jason: yeah, what she said!

Percy: a little late for that! who to start with? How bout April?

Dear diary,

OMG!! I am so EXCITED!!!! I am going on my first official date today!! and even better, it's with Leo! It's just to the movies, but STILL! FIRST DATE!! With my crush that I have liked for maybe a year or two!!!! What to wear? I really am looking forward to this date with Leo! I mean, DUH. IT'S LEO! gotta go, I think my free period is over.

April Ember

Nico: April, really?!?

April: BLUSH BLUSH

Leo: BLUSH BLUSH

Piper: Awwwww, you two are so CUTE together!!!!!

April: Shut it, piper! (turning redder by the minute from embarrassment)

Piper: Denial!!!!! I knew you two liked each other!!!

April: I SAID SHUT IT!!!!!!( growing more embarrassed that percy got his mitts on her diary)

Leo and April have logged off

Percy: I bet they logged off to make love!!!!!

Annabeth: EWWWWWW, PERCY! YOU HAVE A DIRTY MIND!!!!

Percy: wait, I think I left my cabin door open! VALDEZ IF YOU MAKE OUT ON MY BED I WILL THROTTLE YOU!!!!!

Hazel: percy, do you know what throttle means?

Percy: no, but it sounded good.

Hazel: * facepalm*
( 1,000,000,000 others like this)

Leo and April have logged on

Percy: ANYWAYS, let's read Leo's entry next! }: )

Dear diary,

I am really nervous about my date tonight. I mean, what if she doesn't have fun? what if I mess up? I mean, we are talking about THE cutest girl in camp! at least in my opinion. She has it all, right down to her beautiful green eyes! and her adorable laugh, her amazing smile! I mean, I think I love April Ember! The question is, does she love me???

Leo Valdez

Piper: Awwwww!!!!!!! Leo, you're adorable!

Leo: BLUSH BLUSH

Percy: does April have any comments??

April: BLUSH BLUSH

Percy : didn't think so! I have read Jason's have decided not to post it due to strange content!

Jason: YES!!!! SPARED FROM EMBARRASSMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Piper: April, you didn't tell me Leo was taking you to the movies!!!!

April: Uh-oh

Piper and grace: MAKEOVERS!!!!!! ( grace and piper log off and abduct April)

April:$&@?!#}%#~<><{>>€^€>£*%#}#{]|{#%^**¥€<%€%{|>^££%|[\&@)?!!;:$;:3((-:-)HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leo: lol
( everyone but April likes this)

Piper: Leo, don't you be like lol, you're next!

Leo:********************************************************************
Piper: ok, then!