Chapter 2 Shu is missing

It's been two weeks Since Rantaro messaged Shu and he hasn't heard from him since which started to worry him alot then Rantaro heard a knock on the door so he went to open to see that it was Hanabi and Daigo but they had a worried look especially Hanabi, she was worried about Valt and Shu then Daigo spoke and asked if he heard anything from Shu so Rantaro answered no.

Daigo: Honcho have you heard anything from Shu?

Rantaro: no I haven't

Then Hanabi asked about Valt which shocked Daigo and Rantaro they didn't think she be worried more about Valt than her brother but why did she so much about Valt than her own brother so they decided to ask her why.

Rantaro: why are so worried about Valt?

Hanabi: because he is my friend and care about what happens to him more than my own brother

Hanabi answered Rantaro and her answer shocked the both them, they didn't think that she would say that to them but just then Wakiya calls them and Rantaro picks phone , Wakiya tells them to meet him at the airport to take his private jet to tell them what happened with Shu.

Rantaro: hello

Wakiya: hey I'm glad I got a hold of you

Rantaro: is there something wrong?

Wakiya: no just meet me at the airport and I'll tell you everything

Rantaro: ok

After that they hung up but before they could head to the airport Hanabi left to go Valt to if he was ok luckily she found Valt in his hotel room which the door was slightly opened but he wasn't his happy self instead he depressed almost emotionless so gently knocked on the door , Valt heard the knocking so he went to open the door to see that it was Hanabi with a worried look until she noticed the cuts on his arms but she didn't ask him about instead she told him what was going with Shu, yet he didn't show any emotion at all.

Hanabi's pov
eventually we got to Rantaro's hotel room , Daigo knocked on the door once Rantaro opened the door daigo asked him about Shu but he didn't hear anything from Shu either but then Wakiya called and he told us to meet at airport that he will tell us what happened with Shu before we could get to the airport I decided to go and check to see if Valt was ok luckily I found him in his hotel room which the door was slightly opened but he wasn't his happy self instead he depressed almost emotionless so I gently knocked on door , he opened the door and saw me with worried until I noticed the cuts on his arms but I didn't ask him instead I told him about what's going with Shu but he didn't show  any emotion at all.

Valt's pov
I was sitting on my bed thinking to myself of everything that had happened back in Japan and everything that has happened now but then I heard a gentle knock on the door and when I went to open I saw that it was Hanabi with a worried look , she told what was going with Shu but I didn't any emotion at all.

No's pov
It was time to leave so Hanabi brought Valt with her to come along and search for Shu and as soon as they got to the airport Daigo and Rantaro were shock to see Valt but first thing they notice is that he wasn't smiling instead they notice that his eyes were dull and devoid of any life soon they were on Wakiya's private jet which headed to Mexico, Wakiya started to explain to them that Shu was missing and that he headed to the Snake pit everyone was in shock except Valt who pretended to be shocked.

Wakiya: Shu was seen in his last match and then he went missing but it looks he headed toward the Snake pit

Daigo: what how can that be

Rantaro: do really he is at the Snake pit

Hanabi: on way to find out is to search for him at the Snake pit

Valt: sounds like a plan to me

Wakiya: we are almost to Mexico

They finally arrived at Mexico and they were met with Cooza entertaining people when he saw Valt , he decided to say hello to him and others so They him everything that was going and they told him things about after that they left to go to the Snake pit to find Shu but Valt could careless about Shu or what happens to him however through the way faked his emotions, he felt like he was wearing a mask and a cloak that hid his sadness and pain but in his heart Valt still cared for Shu alot than he knew despite the pain and he also that Shu was ok while at the same time he didn't care , his heart grew darker and he felt like he was loosing himself in the darkness of his own pain without escape or hope.

How long will it take for Valt to fall into darkness?

How much pain can Valt take before he leaves team BC Sol?

Let me know what you think in the comments

(Well that's chapter 2 and sorry if it's bad but I hope you enjoy it Bye!!! )