Chapter 1

Macy's P.O.V-

The pair of chocolate brown eyes watched me inquisitively, wondering what I was thinking to myself. My fingers pinched the straw of my chocolate milkshake, stirring in the whip cream as my chin was resting in my hand, my elbow on the table top.

"What'cha thinking?" he finally asked, grinning at me happily as he rested his hand out on the table, waiting for me to hold it. With a roll of my eyes and giggling, my hand found his.

"Hm, just about you," I admitted, smiling as he frowned. "Why the frown? It's nothing bad, silly."

"Oh good. Honestly, you could have been planning how to kill me and stash the body, or dump me, or cut off all my toes," Liam babbled, continuing to name horrible yet silly things that he knows I would never think of.

"Liam, shush. People are gonna overhear us and think we hate each other and are planning on murderous deeds," I whispered, trying not to laugh.

"Fine, let me pay for our milkshakes first then we can go and talk as loud as we want and about anything we want. Like pussy cats for example, we should get one," Liam said, shooting me a smile before getting up, leaving my hand and sauntering over to the counter to pay.

When Liam came back, I was still plopped down on the chair, sipping the delicious drinkable dessert. He held out his hand for me to take, which I did. Mine were ice cold from holding the cool drink, so my skin tingled when his warm skin touched mine, intertwining our fingers, lacing them easily together.

"Your hands are absolutely freezing," he pointed out, which made me roll my eyes. "What? Don't get sassy with me.. I'm just saying," he blushed, pouting and giving me a puppy dog look.

"Aw, I'm sorry," I laughed, leaning against his shoulder as we walked down the street, going on my tip toes and kissing his cheek.

"It's okay, babe. You're forgiven," he replied, giving my hand a gentle squeeze as we made our short journey back to his flat.

Liam and I have been dating for a few months now, well being specific four months it's been, four wonderful months. He has asked me multiple times recently to move in with him, but I think it's too soon. I don't want to mess this relationship up and take things too fast, so for now I'll be staying in my own little flat.

And we have a drawer of our stuff at one another's flats, we are always spending at least one night a week at each other's flat, and we are always with each other, so it's like we are already technically living with each other. So I don't see the point of moving in just yet.

"You're thinking again," Liam said, snapping me out of my thoughts about our living arrangements.

"No I wasn't," I replied sheepishly, looking up at him and smiling faintly before watching our feet walk in sync.

"C'mon, you tell me everything. Don't start pretending to be shy," Liam wined, poking my arm repeatedly. Playfully slapping his hand away, he let out a sigh and stopped, turning the last corner to get onto his block.

I followed him up the steps and onto the second floor to get to his tiny apartment he shared with Niall. Honestly, it was nothing fancy. It was very much like mine; very quaint and cozy.

He pushed the door open after fiddling with the lock to find Niall in his underwear lounging on the sofa, a bag of pretzels in his hands and a beer can on the table, clutter sprawled all over the floor; a combination of both boys things.

"Hi Niall," I greeted the Irish boy whose blue eyes were glued to the TV screen. He looked up at us and smiled.

"Hey Macy. Hi Liam," he said before going right back to the football game on the screen.  Niall adjusted his position on the couch, stretching his body out and letting out a yawn before swinging his legs around and planting them onto the dirty, clothing covered floor. "Hm, we've got some cleaning to do," he said aloud, furrowing his brow at the mess, as if just realizing it now.