" Okay, now just let me sleep. I'm tired chit chat with you " Ellen sigh and slept.

System: * It's me who's tired okay host?! *

...................................

Ellen felt uncomfortable, she dream a fire starting out in a building full of chemicals and computers.

A young man called her out, no, more specifically a young woman who's similar to her,and shouted a familiar yet unfamiliar name, " Iris !! ".

 A machine starting to explode and burning all the computers and data.

Ellen watch the entire scene,Iris pushed the young man out of the explosion, causing only her who got burn.

" Iris, grab my hand ! ", The young man offered his left hand.

Iris shook her head, crying " ... I'm... sorry.. ". 

 The fire starting to spread and the young man still didn't manage to save Iris while she said her last words, " ....yu...go... li..... ". Only her voice resounded, while the flame grows stronger by the second and engulfed her.

Ellen eyes starting to be hazy, ' Wait!, what's going on, why did I feel similarity with them?.'

......................................

Ellen woke up, sweating and her heart is beating fast, besides her is a young girl waking her up.

" Evelyn, what's going on? " Ellen manage to composed herself.

Evelyn felt that she want to hit her, " You promised that you will call your father this morning! "

" Hehehe, sorry. I overslept.. " Ellen grin, but her mind wondered, 'Why is that dream so familiar?, But I never saw anything identical to that, be it movie, or place.... '

" Uncle Hein informed me to get you to the mansion, hurry up Eve " 

"yes, yes" Eve take a bath and change her clothes to a simple dark blue dress, her looks is simply elegant and casual making anyone near her feels comfortable.

Evelyn looked at Eve, " Are you changing fashion Eve?, you usually wore more fancy dress.."

" Maybe, but it's better this way right? "

Evelyn just nodded, She was right, the original Eve just wore what's trend, and didn't think to much about the overall appearance on her and now Eve wore a simple dark blue dress which makes contrast with her white skin making her looks more innocent. 

" I'm ready, let's go " 

Since Eve is too lazy to drive a car so, they decided take a cab and went to the mansion.

.................................................. 

In the mansion...

Eve is now staring dazedly at the mansion. ' Why in the world did this character even want to become a star?, such huge mansion can probably feed her a few full lifetime '.

A guard noticed Eve staring dazedly at the mansion and thought that Eve is a person daydreaming at the middle of the day, after all she just wore a simple dress while a rich daughter usually wore more fashionable and fancy dress.Of course the original Eve hated to come home because of her strict father who usually punish because of her mischief so the guard didn't recognized her.

Since Eve just just stared, the guard starting to become suspicious and walks towards her.

" Miss, can you not stand here?" 

" No " Eve stated, since this is her home why can't she stand here?, She isn't someone who will bomb the house.

The guard is speechless, didn't people usually go away after being question by a guard because it's embarrassing?, why does she just stand there and even stated no?

The guard didn't know that Eve doesn't follow common sense and she is shameless to the core.

( Author: that's right I agree with the guard, she even forgot to bring her money and even shamelessly asks Evelyn to pay for her even when she didn't even eat anything )

Not long after, Evelyn came and looked at situation, ' Why is the situation is weird in here?, The guard looked confused and helpless standing in front of Eve? '

.........................................................

Author's note ( this isn't even important ) :

hahahaha, I'm a slowpoke, so don't blame me to update once a week and publish it with just a thousand words.... * Hides quickly *. I will update the about the character later....