"What do you have an attitude for?"

"I don't." He said and rolled his eyes.

"Alright whatever, She can stay."

With that being said he left and I closed the door behind me.

When I turned around K made me jump because she was up looking at me from the couch.

"Oh my goodness child you scared me."

"Can I sleep with you?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah of course. C'mon." She got up and held my hand as we walked to my bedroom.

I took her clothes off and gave her one of my t-shirts to sleep in. She yawned and I picked her up because she was too short to try and get on my high bed by herself.

We got comfortable, and I stayedI up for a while on my Mac Book until I got tired and went to sleep also.

I woke up early the next morning and made me and K breakfast. She sat there eating her eggs and bacon as I looked through my bills I had to pay for the month.

"I heard my daddy come yesterday." K said sitting there with a smirk on her face.

I swear this little girl was so grown but it was never in a disrespectful way. She was sneaky and never missed anything.

"Yes he stopped by. He was going to come and get you but you were sleeping..or we thought you were but obviously you weren't Ms. Nosey..eavesdropping on our conversation."

"What does eavesdropping mean?"

"Being nosey."

"I wasn't trying to be nosey. I cant turn off my hearing, I tried trust me but it didn't work."

"Alright K."

"I'm serious I did like this," she put her pinkies inside her ears and made a funny face. "And I still could hear."

I chuckled at her making faces and trying to explain herself. "It's okay I'm not upset with you."

"Yes! So are you and my daddy going on a date? No you guys should let me do it! I throw the best tea parties and I'll do it for free! Who doesn't like being served for free? It's an opportunity you don't want to miss." She said waving her pointer finger as she talked.

"Okay but I don't just want tea..I want food to go with it!"

"I can cook! Ask my daddy because sometimes he ask me to make him Peanut butter and Jelly and he likes it..but it takes me a while because he tells me to use a spoon to spread it cause knives are for big girls..but he still likes it though."

"Really?"

She nods her head super fast, "For real! And then he tells me I'm the best daughter alive after he tastes it!"

"Okay well I don't know if I'm going yet but I'll tell your dad  your idea and we will see what he thinks about it."

"Okay."

Just right on cue there was a knock on my door. I looked through the peep hole and seen Khalil.

"We were just talking about you." I told him as I welcomed him in.

"Daddy!" She ran up to her father and wrapped her arms around his legs and he picked her up.

"Hey baby I missed you." He kissed her on the cheek and they both smiled at one another and he started to spin her around as she laughed and asked him to stop.