Trouble Maker

I woke up feeling 100% like me again and not the sobbing little girl that needed comforting.  I sit up looking around and notice none of my classmates were in the room. " Awe, it looks like little miss sleepy heads awake" I turn to see Nikki walking towards me. She kneels down and  runs her fingers through my hair " are you wet Honey?".   Of course, I'M NOT WET I'M NOT A BABY!!! I yell.  "sh, I know you're a big girl. Let's go potty and then you can play with your friends in the playroom." She says as she swoops me up in her arms and places me on her hip.  'Can you  PLEASE put me down' I sass as squirm in her arms. She keeps me on her hip until we reach the bathroom.

I continue to slap her hands away and fuss as she "helps" me go potty. She  leads me by hand to the seat under the cubby. "You're a really fussy little thing arnt ya?" she says as she searches my backpack. Nooooooo! I whine as i see her pull out a paci. You need to calm down sweet heart and when your grumpys go away you can take it out"  She motions to a man who i assume is another classroom helper. " I have to go now but when when  your ready Max here will put your paci away.Bye bye Emma I'll see you tomorrow". She leaves and Max motions me to go play and i roll my eyes. I don't play any of these games as peeps are finger painting, playing with cars, dress up and building a block  tower. I choose to hide in the playhouse until Joey enters in a panic. 'OMG Carly is Psycho. She wants to play wedding and marry me. I don't understand  she's been obsessed with me since day one and won't take no for an answer. ugh!"  I laugh and pop my paci out ' she's the biggest princess i have ever seen, I can't believe  how sweet and innocent she tried to look. No of course not i wouldnt lie." I mock as we laugh loudly. Suddenly there's a knock at the playhouse window. I quickly pop the paci in open the window to see Max. " what are you cuties giggling at?"  " We are having a tea party and Joey spilt the tea' I say around the paci smilimg wide. " well I'm glad your grumpys are gone and I'll come back for your paci in twenty minutes to be sure their gone. But, I came here to ask that you keep the house windows open so we can keep you safe"  " Ok Max" Joey and I say in unison as we grab tea cups off the play table. Max leaves and we laugh even harder. Max comes back like he says and takes my ... I mean the paci back. 

"THAT'S NOT FAIR! HE MADE ME!!!" we poke our head to see Carly throwing a tantrum. There was a girl helper trying to calm her down" its ok buddy little ones have accidents. We just have to go change your pull-up". "I had a spotless record! she screeches before tackling a boy to the ground and starts feeding him punches. Max and the afternoon teacher runs over to break up the fight. I take this opportunity to grab Joey by the hand, slip out the door and sprint down the hallway. We finally slow down after running up three flights of stairs. I start tight rope walking over benches as we walk down a hallway that looks like a high school.  I look in a classroom and see Noah sitting in class giving a presentation on...... me. " she try's so hard to be independent, strong and act like nothing in this world bothers her. But, she really is a little girl she needs patience, understanding and love. When approaching her you need to take your time and gain her trust before touching her. Her guard is up and the only thing she trusts is her comfort object Clifford. But, I have seen it, she could be the perfect daughter eventually if given the time to heal and learn. She had a nightmare today and immediately cried out for comfort from me. So, far i find its in Emma's best interest to remain here in my care, not join a family or return home."  I couldn't quite make out what my emotion was, I mean i was happy that he didn't want to give up but mad they he wouldn't let me go. I turn to walk away and suddenly hear a familiar voice call" Emmy-bear".