One

Joel's prov:

I started walking home from Rehearsal with the band. I hear my phone go off I take it out of my pocket from my black jean jacket and see a text from my bitch of a whore also know my girlfriend Alice.

A: Hey babe
Me: Hi
A: Can I come over!?

I know what she's trying to do she's trying to have sex with me but I'm not gonna let her have me.

Me: no I'm busy right now
A: of course you are you always are! YOU NEVER HAVE TIME FOR ME JOEL!!!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I'M WITH YOU!"

Me: I'm sorry....

A: JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!

Me: okay bye I'm sorry

A: SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU'RE USELESS! WORTHLESS! STUPID LITTLE BITCH!

I sighed and walk inside my house and started to throw shit around.  "STUPID" I yelled as I threw books around "LITTLE!" "BITCH!" I kept throwing stuff until a big mess was in my house. "FUCKING BITCH! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed then sat down in my chair inside my living room and started drinking a beer to drown my sorrow. After from all the drinking I was so drunk and pissed I decided to go to sleep in my chair not wanting to be in my bed. I hear my phone go off again and see it's a text from Alice.

A:babe I'm so sorry...

I throw my phone to the couch and go to sleep.