"What the fuck no he-" I froze.

"Hi! My name's Lee Felix. I'm an exchange student from Australia and I'll be here for 6 months! Please look after me!"

This can't be happening.

We've been dating for 5 months, it's nearly been 6.

He's leaving?

"You can't be serious." I whispered quietly, looking down at my feet.

I felt Jisung push Minho behind him and he moved closer towards me, a hand on my back.

"Changbin, what's gotton into you?"

My head was filled with questions, filled with Felix's laugh and his wide smile, his freckles, his horrible Korean, the way he looks when he's eating, the way his hands feel in mine.

"What's gotton into me? I'll tell you what's gotton into me!" I said pushing him back, my chest feeling tight.

Jisung stumbled back surprised as Minho grabbed his arm.

"What's gotton into me is that he didn't even fucking say a thing to me! When we were laughing, going out, being happy he didn't once mention that he was going to have to fucking leave thousands of miles away! Ya sure the thought was at the back of my head; but do I not get a say in our relationship? Do I not get to discuss it with him? What? Did he think I would just suddenly be alright with waking up to find out he's on a fucking plane across an ocean? Ya sure Felix don't talk to me about the important shit but you can go on and on about useless things you want to do- when he knew he would have to leave!" I said kicking my chair harder than anticipated, it falling loudly onto it's side, grabbing the attention of Hyunjin who was peacefully chatting away with another student.

Jisung looked even more confused-angry even, "what are you on about? It's been 6 months! We all knew this was going to happen, don't get mad at us for you not being prepared for it."

My stomach dropped as I took a step forward, right infront of Jisung- hands dangerously moving up towards him.

"What the fuck did you just say? So now your telling me this is my fault?" I said quietly, staring him coldly in the eyes.

"What?! I never said that! I just thought maybe you should have said something instead-"

"Yo- um what's going on?" A familiar voice said, a voice which made my head spin.

I slowly turned my head over to the door to see a constellation of stars scattered on a pale face, the same unnatural blonde hair, a few strands hanging infront of brown eyes.

Have you ever heard the expression; blood boiled, but you could never imagine it.

When his smile faltered and he saw the scowl on my face, my blood burned.

I took a step away from Jisung, Minho following my every move. Hyunjin had disappeared probably to find Chan.

My skin felt scratchy and my throat was tight.

"You-" a cold, distant voice said. I only realised it was mine when Felix flinched.

"Changbin what's wrong?" He said quietly.

The therapists words of 'walk away from a situation you know you can't handel, walk away from a dilemma where you can't stay calm'

"Remember when you said, let's go watch the cherry blossoms bloom again next year- you didn't mean it."

Felix face seemed to sink in.

"Remember when you asked me if I could show you a really big amusement park we could go to in the holidays next month, you were lying weren't you."

Felix's eyes lost their shine; but a layer of gloss showed me he was about to cry.

Walk away.

"When you said let's be together forever! When you said let's never let go of eachothers hands! When you fucking said you'd be here for me if I'd be here for you- I'm still here so why the fuck are you leaving me?!"

"C-Changbin I- I was going to talk to you..."

Walk away.

I looked at my feet, counting the lines on the wooden floor, studying the small scratches on my old trainers.

Seeing Felix's tears fall straight the ground infront of me.

I looked up, staring deep into the others eyes. Hoping his dark iris would somehow engulf me in darkness to then just wake up from a bad dream.

My cheeks felt wet.

And as the teacher walked in to start first period maths, I walked away.

I walked away.

First update in weeks and it's angst

we all knew this was coming..

sorry :)

Also in case I haven't mentioned it before; this story is kinda based on a true on. Between my cousin and her boyfriend.

Pretty much the same argument happened between them; and I used some things that were directly said.

How it ended? We'll have to see.

it's exam month for me!! sorry if my replies are late or if i just like disappear day for a day or two.

I love you all!! Thank you so much for 15k+ like wOw

yall are the reasons im so much happier this year, so genuinely thank you.

01/04/18
it's the first day of the month!
make a wish, don't be a dunce!
wish for money and wish for luck,
but all i'll wish for is your happiness for once.
💖