Working Pregnant !♡

Hey Guys I am going to need you go go read Is This Love by shyannenicoleee its a Beyonce story and it is very deep and it shows Beyonce in a different light that maybe darkness in some peoples eyes <33 anyways go ready now here is the update tell me what you think in the comments <33

Beyonce P.O.V

My alarm went off waking me and Jay up from our sleep .

Jay: Good Morning Bae

Beyonce: Good Morning.

Jay: Want to go out for breakfast ?

Beyonce:Wish I could have have rehearsal today .

Jay: Okay well I am taking you out one day this week .

Beyonce: Jay I am going to be busy for the next 3 weeks then for another week then another 2 weeks after .

Jay: Why?

Beyonce: I have to do a video for love on top before i get any fatter . Then I have Roseland . Then the VMAs .. Then Pulse and then the countdown video and then I should be okay . After countdown I will be done with everything ..

Jay: Beyonce you are pregnant .

Beyonce: I know .

Jay: So why are you working so hard .

Beyonce: Can we talk about this later I have to get ready .

Jay: No where going to talk about this now ..

Beyonce: Talk to yourself because I have to go .

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and locked the door . I got in the shower and all that good stuff . As I went into my closet to look for something to wear Jay kept trying to talk to me but I didn't listen I really didn't have the time . I put on some black leggings a white shirt a black beanie and some black heels . It may not be a fashion show outfit but i was cute and fashionable . I didn't put makeup on because it would be stupid I would just sweat it off and then I was on my way out the door .

Jay: So your really going to leave without talking about this ?

Beyonce: We did talk about it .

Jay: When ?

Beyonce: When we woke up.

Jay: So your not going to listen to me ?

Beyonce: I did .

Jay: And?

Beyonce: I am doing everything I told you I was going to do .

Jay: but why ?

Beyonce: My fan deserve it .

Jay: Your baby and your husband wants you to be home .

Beyonce: See my baby agrees with me because it goes with me EVERYWHERE .

Jay: Beyonce why are you so stubborn .

Beyonce: Im not .

Jay: Then take sometime off .

Beyonce: Why ?

Jay: Because you need to calm down and relax yourself and connect with you husband.

Beyonce: Jay this is what I like it do .

Jay: But i didn't marry this Beyonce .

Beyonce: Don't even go there . You knew I was all about my job and career when you married me .

Jay: Because i thought you would calm down .

Beyonce: I will when Pulse is done then its me you and baby time until 2 months after the baby is born .