The Black Suits, and my mission to kill every one of them.

"SHIT!" I gasped.

I looked up and down the corridors. There was no one in sight, so I ran for the front entrance of the school where I'd seen the Black Suits come in. I broke into a sprint. I came to a halt at one the corner before the front entrance. I heard voices talking. I reached into my bra and pulled out a pocket sized mirror and slowly, I put it around the corner. In the reflection were two men, looking as though they were guarding the front doors. They weren't Black Suits but they were bloodsuckers. Some would still argue that this was bad, I didn't. I unclipped my silver necklace and silver bracelet and held that in one hand, while I reached into my bag and grabbed the stake.

I checked the mirror again and they were still standing there, defenseless- well apart from the fangs and razor sharp nails. I smiled. This was going to be as easy as.... . I left my bag hidden and held my hands behind my back, in one hand the wooden stake and in the other, my silver jewelry. I stepped out. Both of the men looked at me, their piercing red eyes observing me, undressing me as if I were a piece of steak. The one on the right was a lot taller, muscular than his accomplice. He stood maybe six feet tall.

Licking his lips he said, "And what can we help you with darling ".

His voice was smooth and alluring, it was as though the words just effortlessly rolled out of his gorgeous mouth and was floating around my head, sending me in a trace. I found myself taking steps towards him, when the second bloodsucker raised his arm towards me, an inviting gesture, and said to the first,

"Dominique, let me have a little fun too". His voice was rougher than the first and I started walking towards him.

My head was telling my body to stop walking, but no matter what I did I couldn't control it. The second vampire touched my shoulder; his hands were as cold as ice. I looked down at his hand on my shoulder then looked back up into his eyes. They were as red as the blood from the Black Suit has been. I smiled and came in closer to him. His lips lingered over mine, my mouth became watery. I traced the outline of his lips with my tongue and soon I could taste the bloodsucker inside of my mouth. His tongue caressed mine. He then pulled away moving his mouth towards my neck. *Click*, out came the fangs. Before he could penetrate my skin with his fangs I shoved my hand, which was holding the silver into his stomach. His ice cold skin, burning, sizzling. I jammed my fist deeper into his intestines. I pulled my hand out, and stood back from his body. Blood gushed out; his intestines became sprawled all over the floor. Soon his body turned into the thick red puddle that the Black Suit had turned into. Although Bloodsuckers blood isn't as red as the Black Suits, because the Black Suits blood is a mixture of Were blood and Bloodsucker blood.

"Rot in hell, you motherfu-", and before I could finish my sentence the first bloodsucker was on top of me baring his teeth at me.

He ripped at my neck and his fangs would have had to be at least two centimeters away from my skin. I tried pushing him off, but he had the advantage over me, he was six feet and pinning me down. His weight was unbearable. I felt my ribs crushing, feeling as though they were about to snap.

"Get the hell off of me", I yelled, gasping for air, clawing at his skin.

While crushing me with his body he outlined my body with his huge, muscular hands. He grabbed at my shirt, ripping it open. His mouth became watery and his fangs seemed to grow longer which I had no idea they could do.

Before I could say anymore he dug his fangs into my neck and sucked. He didn't hold back at all. I felt the blood quickly leaving my body and everything became blurry and dark. I felt paralyzed but when I looked over to my right, there was my wooden stake. I reached my arm out for it, pulling it closer with the tips of my fingers. I held it tightly in my hand. The bloodsucker was too indulged. He wasn't going to stop. I had to act quick. I raised my hand and rammed the stake into the back of the bloodsucker. He moaned then looked up. His mouth was covered in blood. My blood. His eyes went black and he collapsed to the side of me. I could tell he had started drinking Were blood by the way he was so thirsty - see when bloodsuckers are becoming Black Suits, they have to fast for a certain amount of time and only drink Were blood.