The fourth show that his is in his room, along with two girls that wearing handcuffs and their eyes were blindfold. I called Sarah "Jay" she said through the phone.

"Sarah, I already heck through the camera and send they to you to check it out." I said while typing some stuff so Sarah can have full access to the system.

"Jay, I'm in." She said "How's mom?" I ask "She doing good, the doctor just left two minutes ago, he told us that mom need some sleep, so Van is with her." She said, I grab a earphones, so I can connected with Sarah while looking for the fucker who hurt my mother.

"Okay, I will call the group, so we can stay connected." I said and hang-up and call the group.

"And we are in." Lei and Liz said at the same time.

"Sarah is in control with camera now, remember to keep Tim alive, you guys ready?" I said through my earphones.

"Got it Jay." Lei said.

"Aye aye captain." Liz said.

"Okay guys, you girls have fun." Sarah said.

I got out of the little house and open the front gate a little, I guess Liz and Lei climbed their way to the house. I saw two men laying on the front door. I walk up the door and open it slowly, when it was clear to go.

I enter the house, but from behind the door, someone point a gun behind my head "Drop your gun or I'll shoot you." A male voice said, and I drop my gun, "Turn around. " he said, which I did. The guys had brown eyes with dark brown hair, his had a well fit body. After looking up and down, I saw him did the did the same to me, when his eyes went down to my toes, I quickly grab his gun and kick him in his manhood.

He fell backward and now laying on the ground. "Sorry sweetie but I have to go." I said and shoot him in the head. "Sarah, where's Tim's room?" I ask and went upstairs.

"Third room to your right, but the first door to your left is where the girls he kidnapped, they are six young girls in the room, naked." She said.

"Tell Lei to get them or Liz, I'm going for Tim." I walk and stop she I hear someone screaming for help. It was coming from Tim's room, I open it slowly, I saw fucking an innocent young girl who was calling for help and telling him to stop.

I waste no time and walk right to the bed and grab his hair and pulled it backward and punch him straight in the head, punch after punch I saw him knock out.

I turn to the girl who was hiding under the bed with her shaking body. I left Tim's body on the floor and went to the closet to grab some clothes for the girl. I grab a t-shirt and a boxer and walk to the girl who was shaking in fear.

When she saw me coming towards "Please don't hurt me." She said and wrap her arms around knees.

"Hey, its okay I won't hurt you." I said and knee down next to her. "There on put this on and I will get you home." She look up to me and nodded, and did what I told her to do.

"Liz, where are you?" I ask and help the girl up and sat her on the bed.

"I'm a little busy with this motherfucker." She said.

"Lei, where you at?" I ask

" I'm driving the van towards the house to get the girls." She said.

"Okay, I got Tim, and a girl, which he rape while I came to kill him but will wait when we get home." I said and turn to the girl "What's you name?" I ask and knee in front of her.

She look up with her light blue eyes "Maya." She say, I nodded and stood up and told her to stay here, but she grab my hand "Please don't leave me." I smile down at her.

"I'm not leaving without, but I need to tie that man who rape you, okay?" I said and point at Tim's body lying on the floor which I push him down from the bed and sat Maya on the bed. Maya look at me, letting my hand go and nod. I walk to Tim's helpless naked body and tied his hand together in the back and tie it with the handcuffs I brought.

"Jay, where you at?" Lei ask.

"I'm in Tim's room." I answer back.

"I'm on my way." She said and in a minute she came in the room.

"Take Maya, I will come with Tim." I said while she walk toward Maya. I turn back to the fucker and grab his left ankle and drag him with me, but his head hit the nightstand next to the door. I stood there look on the ground, not at Tim but the photo that fell down. I walk to it and pick it and turn the picture around, with words.

'First day of high school, with the love of my life, Mary.' The writing says, I turn the picture and saw a picture of my mother when she was in her teenage years. She was smile toward the camera while Tim was smile at her. I took the picture and fold it, and slide it my pocket.

I continue dragging Tim through the hallway and downstairs. If you wonder how I got him down the stairs, well, let's just say I roll him down the stairs, which it woke him up.

"What the fuck? Why are my hands tie and who the fu-?" Tim didn't finish when I punch him twice to knock him out.

I would love to kill him right now but I will wait for my chance with him. I can't wait to put my hands on him.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Lord have mercy😇😇😇

I really hope you enjoy the reading.

VOTE and COMMENTS👍