Chapter 9

Jisoo POV

I just came from my flight back to Seoul when a pretty figure caught my eye. It was Mina... my best friend from highschool. We grew up together attending the same schools so were pretty much inseperable.

I remembered once I attended her ballet recital and this dude was trying to hit on her so I knocked that guy out cold. Good memories...

After that incident I didn't realize that I was deeply developing feelings for her. I was about to confess when Mina called me excitedly telling me that she and Yerin were together.

I decided not to talk to her till one day I heard what Yerin did to Mina. I was furious. How dare she do that to my Mina?

I decided to go to Yerin's house and kill her because of my anger. Yep, I was the one who killed Yerin. I didn't do it alone of course, I was with my friend Haneul. She was associated with the authorities so she's got my back.

I tampered all the evidence and made it look like a suicide, I even wrote a suicide note. And surprisingly, it worked. I tried getting closer to Mina but she moved to another high school in Seoul. Damnit.

But now she's here. Right before my eyes. I ran to her and hugged her. We caught up with each other for a while and I felt a punch landed on my face.

A smol little bean punched me. How could she be that strong? She seemed mad at Mina. She left and I asked Mina to dinner. She agreed and I was smiling at the thought of it.

I texted her the details and went on my way.

'Hey Mina, it's Jisoo. I'll pick you up at 8:00, just text me your address. See you, hon. ;)'

'Oh ok. See you there :D'

I got dressed in a simple yet elegant outfit and she texted me the where her dorm was. I knocked on the dorm and my jaw almost dropped because of how sexy she looked in a shirt, jeans, and converse. It was a really simple outfit but I almost drooled because of how pretty she looked.

Behind her though was the same smol little bean named Chaeyoung...I think?

"Where are you going?" She asked Mina while hugging her in the waist.

"I'll be going out to dinner with Jisoo. I'll come back later." Mina told Chaeyoung while pecking her in the cheeks. The smol bean nodded while giving me a glare.

So they're together? This'll be easy, before the end of this night I know that Mina will be mine.

I drove her to a restaurant. We were eating while catching up with each other, this is the first time I've seen her in about 2 years.

Her smile hasn't changed a bit. I still love everything about her.

"Jisoooooo, where are we going after this?" She asked me with a mouthful of food.

I giggled and wiped some sauce she had on her lip. "Do you wanna grab some drinks?" I replied.

"Sure!" She said while standing up and pulling my arm towards my car. I laughed at her cuteness. We drove to the bar nearby and grabbed some drinks.

I've had a few drinks and I was already pretty sober at the thought that Mina already had a girlfriend.

"Mina-ya, I missed you" I confessed as I held her hand. She gripped my arm back and smiled. "I missed you too, we haven't seen each other in ages"

"It's not that. I was inlove with you Mina and I still am. If only Yerin didn't stand in the way. I love you so much Mina." I confessed feeling a bit drunk. Mina was drunk too.