Chapter Twenty-One

When I write this story, I don't see the lads of One Direction in my head. Only because this original plot wasn't supposed to be a fan-fiction but a different story. It turned out to be my fan-fiction though. I am proud of it, trust me. Though, I'm writing this story from what I see in my head from different lads, I just can't bring myself to see the actual, Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam in my head as I write it as there characters. They are fictional people, with the same names and personality traits and physical charactersitics.

I write fiction.

Anyways, here it is guys, Chapter Twenty-One.

And I have a feeling that I will get a lot of shocked faces here and there from a few things that happens in here. If not, oh well. Ahaha, anyways, I'd like to know what you guys think and vote if you liked it :)

A few songs have inspired me to writing this though, I haven't posted them because I just didn't aahaha, I will also make an extra 'chapter' or part listing the 'Soundtrack' to Chasing the Moments. Anyways two songs that helped me write this chapter would be, FOR THE NIGHTS I CANT REMEMBER by HEDLEY and BESIDE YOU by MARIANAS' TRENCH.

Chasing the Moments wouldn't be possible without any of you guys, honestly, you are what supports me to write this story and to keep things interesting.

I promise that the next Chapter's will be filled with more than this one, this was just a build up to what will happen next in the last few chapters of Chasing the Moments. So, please, keep doing what you guys are doing and let me know your thoughts, I LOVE LONG COMMENTS, I love being able to interact with my fans. :)

I'll shut up now and let you guys read!

Thanks a lot, my lovelies

-JustAkiss xox

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty-One

Niall

We were all―the lads and I― on the seventh's level of the hospital standing around Liam's room, number seven-thirty-two. Danielle and his parent's were already in there, the first ones to be able to go see him. The room was soundproof, so we couldn't hear anything that was going on. A drape covered the window of the room from the inside, so we couldn't see anything inside either. And looking at three sets of eyes I could tell that they were just as anxious as me to get in there and finally see Liam, conscious and breathing.

My body was shaking because of how nervous I was to actually go see him. I really didn't know how it was going to turn out because none of us has expected Liam to do what he did. Though, we get to know the truth to as why he did what he did. And frankly, that made me even more edgy as we stood there, not making any sounds until Zayn then spoke.

"Niall please stop," he said his voice light as he choked out a small laugh, biting his lower lip because he was feeling the way I was. "You're practically bouncing off every wall."

I gave him a small smile and then Louis spoke. "I know Liam almost died but his parent's have forever to see him!" He said, chuckling by the end of his words. "We need to get in there." We shared a few laughs before it went quiet, Harry resting in Louis' arms as they held one another.

I looked over to Zayn who was just standing there near me and I decided to pull him too, feeling sort of cowardly for not being so romantic with him the way Louis was towards Harry. Zayn let out a small chuckle as I pressed my face into his chest.