Chapter Four

Alright, Chapter Four ! So, this one is longer, not much action happens just a little more info to finish setting into the story! 
Next Chapter will have more, maybe a few moments popping up, memories and so much, I'm still trying to feel around this story, so, please don't give up on me and the support!
Votes and Comments are ALWAYS appreciated, it helps me stay motivated, don't forget to let One Direction and Larry Stylinson fans know about this and well enjoy, for sure, and hopefully you won't get bored, I find this one a interesting chapter, anyways, I'll shut up.

Enjoy!

-JustAkiss xox

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Chapter Four

Harry

“You have all your things packed, Honey?” My mum’s voice was heard behind me.

            I turned around from my bag that rested on the hospital bed that I have been laying in for almost five days. I gave her a warming smile and gave a light shrug. I was almost done, I mean it’s not like I had much. It was mostly cards and flowers that had surrounded me for the time being here.

            “Yeah, it won’t take much longer.” I answered, turning back to what I was doing, zipping the bag shut. “See.” I said, gesturing to the now shut bag before turning back to face her.

            I met her eyes for a few minutes; she was the only one who was waiting for me that I remember. The only person I know I can trust because she won’t go hurting me. I’m not just saying so because she is my mother but, because it is true. I do want my memory to come back; I’m just scared of having to leave with the lads rather than with my mum, whom I know is true.

            “You feel alright?” She then asked, taking a few steps towards me.

            I shrugged again, taking in a deep breath though my parted mouth. “Yeah,” I exhaled before turning to face her completely letting her hand rest on my shoulder. “I guess I’m just a little nervous.”

            She gave me a small grin, meeting my eyes. “That’s only normal, I guess. You don’t remember these boys even if you spent a couple hours with them the other night.”

            I nodded. “They are nice lads; I’m just worried about that one mate...”

            “I know.” She said, pulling me against her petite body, holding me tightly in a hug. “I know honey but, like the doctor said it will be hard for the first few days for sure.”

            I nodded again, wrapping my arms around her and burying my face in her neck, smelling the familiar perfume she always wore, making me glad that she never changed it after three years of being famous. It’s nice to finally remember something.

            I pulled away from her.

            She sighed, placing a hand to my check and brushing my cheek softly with her thumb. “Louis will be alright if you show him that you are.” She paused for a few seconds. “But, remember he can’t hide his feelings from you, Harry. You guys had just told management and had just been told that it wasn’t right and then you went drinking and...” She trailed off which I didn’t have to have her tell me the rest, I knew that’s when I had my accident.

            I nodded at her, keeping my eyes locked into hers. “I know mum.” I told her, placing my hand around her wrist and pulling it away from my face to hold her cold hand in mine. “I just don’t know if I feel that way for him right now.”