With a few extra points to her name, she figured it wouldn't do any harm and went up to the first table she saw.

It was a young woman with short brown hair and elf like features, pointed nose, and ears, with freckles splattered across her delicate face. She reminded her of a younger Maggie. She smiled when she noticed Winona, but it seemed forced.

It didn't take long to piece together the girl was a seamstress, with different dresses, shirts, and pants folded neatly along her wide table. She had more space to display what she had to offer than anybody else, so it could only be assumed she was fairly popular. Winona picked up a silk nightgown, laced at the chest and bottoms. The design was an elegant burgundy and rose pink floral design.

"This is beautiful," she commented, tearing her eyes from the nightgown to see what else the young girl had created. "You really made all this? Yourself?"

She nodded shyly.

"You've got a talent," Winona complimented. She lowered the nightgown and moved onto the more appropriate articles of clothing. She was in desperate need of something clean and something she could run in. In the end, she had a V neck black long sleeve and a pair of cargo pants tucked under her arm. She moved onto the underwear and picked out simple white cotton panties. The bras were too expensive. The one she had would have to suffice, with it's wire poking through the ripped edge.

"Must be popular," Winona said, placing the items on the stand. The woman gathered them into her arms and asked for her name, then docked nearly the rest of her points. Winona winced. The numbers were higher than she expected.

"I'd say so. Anything Negan likes 'round here is popular."

Winona laughed. "Is Negan buying floral nightgowns and lingerie?"

It dawned on her before the woman could even answer. "His wives," she stifled a dry laugh. "I make their dresses. Their nightgowns and lingerie, yes."

"You do a very good job." Winona liked seeing the way she smiled when offered a compliment. It was obvious she took pride in her quality work.

She gave her a smile of appreciation and handed back the clothes after docking the last of her points. Winona shoved them in her back and gave her nod, then spun on her heel to make her way back to her room. If she had any points left to spare, she'd walk around and take a look at what everybody else had to offer. Many items were useless: plastic jewelry, wooden sculptures, handmade accessories. They might have been profitable before the world ended. Before she ran off she'd buy some to help them out with the leftover points she had.

She came to a halt when a body slid in front of her, blocking her path. It wasn't hard to pick him out as Negan, with his overly obnoxious steel toe boots and leather jacket.

"Susan fillin' you in on all the beautiful things she makes for my wives?" Negan's voice was the last thing she wanted to hear, a little louder than she preferred. "Please tell me you put those points to good use. I know you've been workin' fuckin' hard."

"Wonderful use," she muttered, then moved to the side. She could have ditched, but dealing with the aftermath would have been worse.

He held a hand out and motioned toward her bag. "Why don't you show me then?"

She narrowed her brows, giving him a look of disbelief. "Why?"

"'Cause I fuckin' said so. Damn, screw me for being interested." He placed a hand over his heart.

Hesitantly, she pulled out the cargo pants and long sleeve shirt. He barely gave them a glance before peering into her bag. "Asprin? Shit sweetheart you've got the right fucking idea. You must feel like shit."