5- frances??

Johns pov-

"Frances?" I question looking at my ex- boyfriend in the eyes. "Hey Johny boy~" Frances says back in a flirty tone. "Well do I have to remind you of the last time we talked?" I look at him with questioning eyes and a straight face. "Jack, I'm sorry I jumped to a conclusion with you and lee..." he responded with scratching the back of my neck. "Anyway Frances, how life been" I quickly changed the subject away from our past. "Eh is not the same with out you~" he rest his chin on his hand. I just awkwardly laugh at this...

After sometime talking with Frances I realized, he changed. He has gotten better over the years. I need to tell him about Alexander though. "Frances can I t-tell you something" I started to blush. "Sure jacky" he had a face full of hope and pride. "Remember alexander hamilton, my best-friend?" I asked looking at him and he nods his head yes stirring his black coffee. "Well I have a c-crush on h-him..." I looked up at him and he looks disappointed but keep a smile, I smiled back as red as a tomato. "That's cool, but you made it sound like a problem" he mentions looking back down at him coffee. "Well..." I started

"Well?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "He's dating this annoying boy named Thomas Jefferson." I say in a annoyed voice. I wanted to vomits just but hearing his name. "Awe John is jealous." He smiles at me, laughing a bit. "No I'm not!... ok jut a little... ok a lot" I look down in shame. "Jack it's ok, ya know I could help you to get Alexander." He fixes his posture straight. I looked at him with a questioning look on my face. Help me? "If you be my 'boyfriend' then you could make Alexander jealous of us, and then boom he wants to be with you." He laughs, I scoff at this offer. "What's in it for you, what do you want from me" I shot back leaning back crossing my arms. "It's my apology for what I did to you." He said grabbing my hands. I look at his face then our hand and sigh. "Ok..." I mumble, he shoots me a glare "louder baby~" he said in a mocking tone, I let out another sigh. "Frances I will be your boyfriend" I say standing up and tossing my empty cup into the bin.

We where walking side by side then I see a shot man with long brown hair. Alex? I let out a sigh and poke at Frances and point at him. I took a second look and he is with Thomas. He looks so happy. Frances grabs my hand and whispers in my ear. "Lean on my shoulder and act like we love each other." He said intertwining our fingers. I lean on him shoulder and put on a fake smile, as we pass Jefferson and Hamilton I can feel there stares.

Alex's POV-

Me and Thomas got into a fight about me 'loving' John. Well it isn't false but I can't tell that to my boyfriend!

Jefferson was scolding me when I saw to people walk past us. They where holding hands, as I look closer. Wait? Is that John and... Frances? His ex boyfriend? I felt like getting up and slapping the shit out of Frances. I keep my cool, Thomas bent down to my ear. "Hmm guess John did my job for me. He would never loved you." Those words hurt but they were true.

He would never love me.

I walk back to my dorm. When I walk in I see John and Frances making out in Johns bed. I cringe at the sight and set my stuff down by my bed. They didn't notice me at first so I decided I get there attention. "Ahem.." I scoff. They both look up, Frances gets up and pecks Johns lips after saying. "Goodbye princess" ugh god, save me this is my living hell. I look at John and laugh a little. "So you and Frances?"

Johns POV-

Frances and me where sitting on my bed talking until we herd the door open. Frances jumped on me and started to kiss me. We where making out, Alex set down he stuff. "Ahem..." Alex spoke up, looking at us like he could actually kill. Frances got up and pecked me on the lips. "Goodbye princess" he said before leaving. "So you and Frances?" Alex asked.

"Y-ya.. i saw him today at the coffee shop and w-we started talking and we wanted to give our... relationship. Another go." I said cringing at me and Frances being in a relationship. "Thats good. Just be carful. Don't let him hurt you" he started "again" he added last in a pissed off tone. "I won't Alex don't worry" I say reassuringly. "He's changed" I added on.

"John?" He asked looking up from his phone "y-yea?" Fuck I stuttered. I rubbed the back of my neck. "How about we have a double date. You and Frances, me and Thomas. You and Thomas could have another go because you and Frances are a thing, oh and I could met the 'new' Frances" he said emphasizing 'new'. God this boy was going to be a jealous mess by the time I'm done with him. I think about it. I think about Jefferson having this boy to himself. I hated it, Alex should have someone better then Thomas... "sure, it would be nice to talk with Jefferson again" I say, Alex looks at me scared for a second. "Please don't mention the hit to Jefferson..." he looked really scared, nobody should be scared of there partner.

"Don't worry Alex I wouldn't." I said in a calming voice. "O-ok..." he says turning over as I did the same. I was drifting off to sleep when I herd Alex say something.

"Good night peaches"

Word count- 1006

A/n- aww otp tho! I'm liking the story so far how bout you? I will update soon!