Zayn Maliks new love?

Zayn POV:

All I could think about was Pierre and how she was treating me and the boys like crap! I mean come on I'm her freaking boy friend!

" I saw you making out with him" I say

" so you always put the boys before me! " Pierre answerd back and with that answer I left we broke up. I was still heart broken.

We were on tour with Shammi our band manager well assiatant. He told us that he had a sister around our age and she's going to come meet us.

And then I see this beautiful girl walking and says " hi I'm Shaila, Shammi sister" we all said hi and have her a hug! Just looking at her mad me forget about Pierre. Was I falling for someone I don't even know yet!

Shaila POV:

I was always a one direction fan but when I saw zayn I was in total shock! He looks like someone broke his heart.

" hi guys I'm a huge fan" I said

" I'm a fan of you" zayn said with a huge smile. I could feel my self getting red!

" thanks" I said

" no problem so will you show us to our rooms" Liam said to end the silence

" sure" I said and followed them to there rooms Harry is sharing a room with Niall and Louis and Liam and sharing. Zayn and my brother are sharing. Me and my brother are really close. So the next day my boyfriend beck called me saying that he can't be with me anymore and jut hung up. I didn't even get to answer. It was 12am and I needed to talk to Shammi. I got into my car and drove once I got there I barged into Shammi room crying

" what happend Shaila" Shammi said

" beck just broke up with me, with out a reason" I said

" what the fuck are you serious! Where does he live" he said

" it's fine I didn't think we were good together anyway" I said

And with that zayn came with just a pair of shorts on.

" hey..... Shaila" he said

Zayn POV:

" hey..... Shaila" I said

She looked so god dam fit and not to mention beautiful but I saw hurt in her eyes.

" hey zayn" she said and looked more happier

Then Shammi went downstairs to get a snack. I was talking to Shaila an she told me everything with this guy beck and to me he was the stupidest guy to leave this beautiful gir. I had to do it I couldn't help my self anymore I lent in and kissed her! It felt so good better than Pierre. She pulled always, looked me in the eye and kissed me again. I pushed her on her back and our tonges started to explore each others mouths.

Shaila's POV:

Oh my god he was such a good kisser! I couldn't stop myself. But then he was starting to take off my top and I stopped him " I'm sorry I can't do this right now" I said. " it's fine I pushed you to far babe.. Um.. I really like you and I was wondering if I could take you out?" he was now blushing like Niall does when he laughs to hard " yeah I'd like that" i said and with that i kissed him again and said bye and left.

*next day*

Pierre POV:

I walked out of the studio and I saw zayn making out with some girl outside of TGI friday.

I got so mad that I crossed the street and pushed her away from zayn and smacked her! " what the hell" she said, then zayn went up to her and was rubbing the place where I just smacked her. And then kissed it! Right in front of me.

"are you crazy, don't ever touch her" zayn said to me " zayn..... Have you forgotten about me" I said

" no! But you don't have the right to come her and smack her remember you were cheating on me" he said " I think I better go I'll call you later zayn" the girl I smacked said.

" no im going with you" zayn said they walked away together! I promised my self that zayn is mine and now I have to stop them.

Shaila POV:

Fuck the smack hurt so bad but zayn mad it feel better we started to walk away and he took my hand and kissed it and said " babe I'm so sorry I won't let anyone hurt you again" tears in his eyes " it's fine zayn so.. I had an amazing time today" I said trying to change the subject " you don't know how much fun I had!" zayn said and he dropped me home!

Zayn POV's:

I can't believe Pierre smacked her. I hurt so much just looking at her getting smacked. I don't even know why