"I will not do that, sir, you are my boss."

"Whatever," he huffed, "I'll see you later, Flowergirl."

He finished the call, leaving Zoë to drive without any disturbances. Some hours later, she had reached her destination. The new building of the Avengers Facility stood proudly, nearly a hundred times bigger than her own apartment.

The blonde drove the car near the building and left it there. Grabbing her keys and phone, she locked the car and headed to the facility. She pushed the doors open, immediately, her eyes resting on a plant near the entrance. Its leaves were yellow, as if no one had watered it in a long time. Knowing Tony Stark, she guessed that the last time the plant had been watered was a week ago when she had last visited.

Zoë looked around her so as to make sure no one was watching. Then, she walked to the plant and away from the cameras, until she stood just next to it. With a last look around her, she touched the plant. A golden sphere of light left her palm and settled on a leaf of it. The light was seemingly swallowed by the leaf, and immediately, the green colour it once possessed started getting back to it. Within seconds, the plant had been seemingly reborn.

A smile appeared on her lips as she looked at it and then, without further ado, she made her way straight to where she knew the garden of the facility was.

As soon as she got in the garden, her smile widened. Knowing only Mr Stark and his wife ventured in the garden, Zoë had no need to hide her abilities now that they were gone. As she got deeper in the garden, she opened her arms wide.

Golden spheres of light left her open palms, reaching every tree and flower. The nature around her seemed to be reborn as the golden spheres flew around. With a wide smile on her lips, the woman closed her eyes and let herself sink in her memories.

Suddenly, her mind was elsewhere, and she saw herself, looking slightly younger, sitting on the ground.

Tall trees were all around her, covering her in shade. A small smile was on her lips as she looked at the flowers all around her. She was in the middle of a mosaic of colours.

"Hello?"

She glanced up, her eyes wide as she had not heard anyone coming. Her blue gaze met another similar to hers, and the young man offered her a smile.

"Excuse me, I did not hear you coming," she mumbled, immediately looking down at the flowers around her. "Do you need anything?"

"I actually do," he replied, his blond locks swaying at the gentle breeze of the wind. "I am searching for Levi."

"You just found his daughter," she mumbled, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

A triumphant laugh was heard from somewhere on her right, and suddenly, another young man appeared. His green eyes were twinkling, a smirk was curled in the corners of his lips.

"I told you we should have asked her sooner, didn't I?" he asked the blond as he put a strand of his dark hair behind his ear. The woman looked between the two men, puzzled, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Excuse me, but what do you want with my father?" she asked as she stood up, looking between the two men suspiciously.