awkwardddd

I lay on the bed in the old lady's house. I don't know her other than yesterday but for some reason I feel safe around her, as soon as we entered yesterday evening she served me her apparently famous spaghetti meatballs, which let me tell you it was AMAZEBALLS.

I get up still in my leggings and massive top which the old lady gave me yesterday to sleep in. As I walk to the window I notice that dawn has broke as orange and yellow rays of light fill the sky.

i stay there for a few minutes enjoying the sunset until i decide to go downstairs and make breakfast. i mean its the least i can do after she kindly agreed to let me stay in her house.

i settle on making pancakes and bacon strips with a fruit smoothie to wash it down. as i finish preparing for breakfast and set it out on the table, the old lady walks in.

she looks surprised the comes over to me and squeezes me into a hug.

"you didn't have to do that Chloe, but thank you so much for making breakfast"

i smile and sit down on the seat and finish my breakfast and remember something "ive been meaning to ask you something"

"ask away" she says

"well firstly what should i call you because i really don't know and don't want to sound rude or anything"

she chuckles and says "call me Abuela, its what my grandson calls me"

i nod and smile showing my teeth while carrying the plates back to the kitchen.

as i head back i bump into something hard but surprisingly good smelling, i smell whatever it is a bit more without opening my eyes yet. i then walk off into the living room obviously now with my eyes open and cross my legs on the sofa while switching through channels.

A voice comes from behind me as i jump and end up tripping on the floor and says "ummm abuela, why is there a girl wearing my shirt sitting on our couch!"

Abuela walks in and looks at me and says "Chloe meet my grandson Seb, Seb meet Chloe the girl i told you about at the mall.

i look at the guy and recognise his face immediately its.......forest boy.