Dear School

I came here for one reason and one reason only, and that is to learn. You're making it hard for me to do that. Just so you know, I'm not the one who's making it suck for me, it's you.

You guys put me in special ed for no goddamned reason at all. I just didn't understand the way I was being taught. Everyone has different learning styles, so don't limit yourself to just one. Come on, people! If you add more than just one learning style to your schools, that will spike up graduation rates. If you want us to get that diploma, don't try to change our minds. Tell us HOW to think, not WHAT to think. It's not that hard.

"Bullying will not be tolerated." Stop giving us false hope! People commit suicide yearly because you tolerate them being bullied. Do what you say you're going to do, and don't make promises you can't keep. Seriously, it costs zero dollars and zero cents to be a decent person. You wonder why people don't go to school. Again, you're making it suck for your students, not us.

I'd rather die than eat your "food." Anyone would, really. You suck worse than McDonald's, which is pretty hard to pull off. If that's what you wanted to do, you're doing a fantastic job. I can't remember the last time I had school lunch because it's so fucking gross.

In short, fuck you. If you don't want to see me go, don't make it so complicated, not for me or for anyone else. Don't make promises you can't keep, don't just stick with one teaching style, and cook the food the way you'd cook for your children.

There. I said it.