Saturday 28th of April

Hello again, I am feeling poetic today and don't mind my poor grammar it has never really been my strong suit.
Can someone explain that to me as well, I mean strong suit, is it supposed to be strong suit or strong suite or something else....... hmm alright well come back to that later.... I hope.
Alright let's he poetic....ish.

So today I forgot what I did, again, another loss, another log floating down stream, another word not spoken in broken memory... memory, it's a strange thing when you forget something, like when you invent something and don't know what it is or when you break something and don't mend but still let it go so long you no longer remember what you did... hold on that's just called forgetting, I'm really starting to feel this regretting feeling, I need to know what I've been.. or...... where I've been... I woke up today, not really waking up today, saying hi to the birds that no longer sing outside my window or in my street and saying hi to someone I no longer recognise that looks a lot like me but isn't. I'm not always talking I swear..... why did I mention that, maybe I'm losing my conscious cognitive functioning and starting to become even more psychologically impaired... even more impaired, more impatient and scared..... I don't know what I'm afraid of by the time I read this I'll already have strayed off and not know what I'm doing, I mean what am I really doing, I'm bleeding out of my brain constantly enough that I now recognise the 10-15 minute warning signs of a nose bleed. Slowly they come and go but never really that slow, more like a heavy flow, followed by migraine and.... pain.... but no worries, it's still a good short day, but I think I'm still searching for (something).

Goodnight