I gave him a solemn vow that I would be careful in handling a situation like that. He nodded in approval and we got to work.

(I'm going to skip this but small scenes and flashbacks of training may pop up along the series. For comedic release or otherwise, okay? Don't you judge my methods!)

I've been training for about a month now and I feel as frickin' awesome as Prussia! I could shapeshift, pause time or a specific whatever of choice whenever I pleased, and I learned a crap ton about souls. I can also get back home by concentrating on it and jumping through a wall. Harry Potter style. It would put me back to when I left and it'll be like I was never gone.~ I. am. a. boss!~ In real time it had only been about 3-4 hours which shocked me.

Colton said today was the day I go back, but before I left he told me one more thing. "The abilities from other anime are abilities you'll have to learn on your own. Call me if you need help or I'll show up and surprise you. Whichever comes first."

He ruffled my hair and everything went fuzzy again. I was suddenly back in my room and Undertaker walked through the door. "Your timing is on point." He just laughed and looked me over. "I'm glad to see you're now full-fledged in your position. How long were actually gone? It's only been a few hours but I know training takes place on a separate plane of existence and on a different clock."

I looked at him like a gaping fish. I shouldn't be surprised it is him after all but still, I asked, "You knew?" He chuckled at my question. "From the very start dear. I am glad to see you have come so far, but as for that answer?"

I shook my head trying to get back on track. "I've been gone for about a month. Why? Did I miss anything important while I was gone?" No, but a friend of yours is here to take you on a little outing and I think it might be good for you."

I blanked, "Which friend?" He almost fell over laughing, "The Madame of course! She wants to introduce you to a certain young earl." I facepalmed at my own stupidity but lit up once he told where I was going. "Should I get ready?"

He shrugged, "I'd say you're just fine dear, but she is waiting outside for you. Ought to be on your way little goddess." I blanched as I walked out the door, "Don't call me that please."

He fell over laughing and I didn't stay to hear the response.

I saw Madame outside in her carriage and knocked on the door to get her attention. She looked at me and smiled, squealing while she opened the door. She pulled me in and placed me on the seat across from her. I noticed Grell next to her and waved. He looked shocked but smiled at me in return.

Madame Red started to explain what was happening. "I figured now is the perfect time to introduce you to my nephew. You seem like a nice girl and he could use a friend, not to mention we missed you too!"

I nodded and started swinging my feet waiting for the ride to pass but decided to bring up a question that was nagging me, "Hey Grell, do you know what I am?" He looked shocked and his eyes shifted to Madame before he gave a hesitant nod. Madame was confused and asked me to elaborate.

"It'd be easier to just show you so we'll have to wait until we have more space. There's one thing I can do to give you an idea though."

They looked at me with anticipation. I held my hands as if I were holding a ball and a small glowing sphere appeared. Once I had focused enough energy I decided I would create a small notebook and a pencil so Grell and I could talk since I didn't know if he had revealed himself yet.

They were both slack-jawed and all I did was a giggle. I swore I saw Grell blush a bit but as I opened the notebook the tint left and a curious look replaced it. I started our silent conversation.

KEY: ' (y/n) writing ' 'Grell writing.'

'I'd appreciate it if we could keep this little conversation between us. Also, have you told her what you are yet?'

'No, I haven't. How did you know what I was planning? You aren't going to tell Will are you?! I swear I won't do anything to break the rules!'

'Take a look at what I am and take a guess as to how much I know. I won't tell Will on one condition though. Don't kill Madame for disappointing you or William will be the least of your troubles compared to me.'

He looked relieved yet terrified as he read the statement and Madame was trying to read over his shoulder but he kept it covered, writing one more response before handing me the book.

'I promise.'

I smiled at him in thanks before holding the notebook straight and burned it. No smoke, no ash (Not yet), no heat, and quickly it was gone. The door opened almost immediately after and I climbed out heading with the others to the front door.

I stopped Red before she could knock. "Madame?" She looked down at me (You're short in this one) "Yes dear?" "Could you not say anything about me being odd as I am? I want to tell them myself once I know them better and I know I can trust them."

She gave a gentle smile and a nod. With a final pat on the head, she walked up to the door and knocked three times...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you guys think of this one? I feel this one turned out a little better than the last one. I'm also really sorry that this one's a little shorter. It's almost 1/3 shorter than what I normally write but I wanted to end it on a decent note and I'm honestly not sure which direction I'm taking the next chapter.

I just need to work out a few details since I don't want to rush the romantic thing. On a different note. Even if the reader falls in love with the character and vise versa the reader does end up leaving them and the dimension at one point to move on and help the next.

The reader doesn't affect the overall anime nor its fandoms. It is simply the personal copy of the anime that is in the reader's possession that becomes altered.

Word count: 1863