Chapter 3:Welcome to Beacon

Start from the beginning

When we landed on beacon, I put a cast on my arm so that no one will notices my arm.

Pyrrha: Why are you putting a cast on your arm?

Y/N: I will explain it when I talk to the headmaster.

We walk down to beacon and I heard some people talking about me and about my weapon on my back.

Guy 1:Who is this guy?

Guy 2: Is he a schnee?

Girl 1: He's hot.

Girl 2: What weapon in his back?

I ignored all those talking and I met a man with white hair like me, has green scarf, holding a mug, on his other hand, He's holding a cane.

???:Team RWBY and team JNPR, is this the man you found on the emerald forest?

Ruby: Yes professor ozpin! He has cool weapons that atlas cannot build!

Pyrrha: We found him in a village overunned by Grimms and he killed all the grimms.

Ozpin: He did? Interesting. Where are my manners, welcome to beacon academy,my name is ozpin, Headmaster of beacon academy.

Y/N: My name is Y/N sparda.

???: Oww! Stop it! Please!

???: Ha! I told you it's a freak!

I heard that noise and I look at my left a woman with bunny ears? And a man with ginger hair and 3 people not helping to stop hurting that woman. I got mad.

Y/N: Excuse me professor, I have a woman to save.

I walk to that man and grab his hand.

Y/N: Stop hurting that woman.

Cardin: Who do you think you are huh!?

Y/N:*with demonic voice* Your nightmare.

I put power on my left arm and I broke his left arm screaming in pain, the woman with bunny ears is finally free. I look to other 3.

Y/N: Stop hurting people like her, or else,*with demonic voice and showed red queen and rev it* you will be serve in a silver platter. Got it!?

They  quickly nodded  and help Cardin get up and runned. I quickly turned to the woman with bunny ears.

Y/N: Are you okay miss?

Velvet: I'm okay, thank you for saving me. My name is Velvet. Velvet Scarletina.

Y/N: My name is Y/N sparda. If they hurting you again, don't ever hestitate to call me okay?

Velvet: Okay! Thank you!

Velvet hug him and later walk away. I turn back and saw team RWBY and team JNPR smiling to what I did.

Y/N: What's with the smiling?

Pyrrha: The man you encountered is a bully and you humiliated him. What you did is a heroic.

Blake: Why did you do that?

Y/N: simple, It's the right thing to do. Now I have a explaining to all of you

Ozpin: And that is?

Y/N: I'm not from this world, and I'm not a human.

Everyone was shocked especially ozpin.

Ozpin: Everyone come to my office and listen to what he's going to say.

*Time skip*

Everyone is in the office and I will explain what I am, who I am, and where did I come from.

Ozpin:*Clears throat* now you can explain, no distractions in this office.

Y/N: Will you believe what I am going to say or you're going to put me in a mental hospital?

Everyone was in total silence after what I said.

Ozpin: Of course, I'm going to trust you, now explain.

Y/N: Do you know the legend of the dark knight sparda?

Everyone looks in each other of what I said.

Y/N: Well, you don't know it, I will explain it. It all started in...

I explain the legend of the dark knight sparda, He sealed the portal between the human world and the demon world, He married a female Angel, has bore 3 sons named Dante, Vergil, and Y/N. I also explained how my parents died at young age, what is in my right arm, which explains my demonic power. I told them my experiences on my world, I told them the day I got my demon arm, How I met kyrie, my adventures, the day i joined the order, Kill demons and monsters just to save her, how kyrie knows about my demonic arm, and the day she died. I also explained how I got here and make a new life and protect the ones I love.

Everyone was in complete shock and some were crying for what I been through.

Ozpin: Y/N you said have a demonic arm right?

Y/N: Yes, why?

Ozpin: May I see it? And why are you wearing a cast to cover it?

I remove the cast and everyone was suprised.

Y/N:*Sad tone* I'm wearing a cast for my arm because people see a demon

Y/N:*Sad tone* I'm wearing a cast for my arm because people see a demon. Imagine if the people in this world see my arm. People will hunt me down even I did the right thing. I'm not a human or the woman I saved back there. I'm a Nephilim, half angel and half demon. People see demons as monsters, they thought demons only know is killing people, wanted to conquer and thirsty for power. I wanted a simple life.

Pyrrha POV
I can't believe this man what been through, he lost his parents, his love ones and even he's a demon, he feels pain, lost and agony. He wanted a simple life.
I walk through and I put my hand in his shoulder.

Pyrrha: Don't worry Y/N, Your secret is safe with us.

Jaune: Yeah, even your a demon, you helped velvet and treated her like any other else.

Weiss: We will help you if there's a problem.

Ruby: Yeah, we are your friends!

Blake: we are still your friends no matter what you become.

Yang: I punch those who will hurt you.

Nora: I will give you my pancakes!

I saw Y/N wiping a tear

Y/N: I don't know what to say, Thank you.

Ozpin: Y/N You will go through a initiation and there you will test your strength. You will go to beacon cliffs at 10:15, understood Y/N?

Y/N; Yes professor.

Ozpin: You will have a temporary dorm with team JNPR. Now team RWBY and team JNPR you are dismissed. Now team JNPR please lead him to your dorm.

Everyone: Yes professor ozpin.

After that we lead him through our dorm.

-End chapter