cross-dressed ; ji dwi

Start from the beginning

THIRD PERSON VIEW

You slowly turn your head up and saw that Soo ho was looking down at you. "Hm?" He starts. "H-Huh? What are you even saying??" You whispered. "It's a question, answer me then. (Y/N)-sshi." You gulped and just nod.

Wi Hwa dismisses but he calls onto you.

"(Y/N)! I need to talk to you about something." You turn around and quickly ran to him. "What is it Master?" You asked.

He discusses to you something as you widen your eyes.
(A/N : mianhaeyo!! haha! It's a surprise :})

I-I'm seriously going to do what master discussed to me, huh? You blinked as your mind went blank.

You bow to him as you left and went to the cafeteria to grab lunch, you grabbed your food but as you turned around to find a vacant seat all of them was taken, you sighed and quickly someone calls over you.

"(Y/N)-ah!! sit here!" You glanced and saw someone waving at you as you sigh and walked towards the person who called you.
You don't know who called you but as soon as you sat down, all eyes were on you..well basically the ones you are sitting down with.

"W-What?" You asked as they turn their heads and continued to eat their food.

"Sorry about them, i'm Hansung!" You nodded as you made a small bow "Hi, Hansung.." you replied as you started to eat your food as he narrowed his eyes. "How old are you? You look so young." He suddenly questions making you choke on your food. You reach your hand out to grab the water infront of you.

Hansung got shocked and quickly gave you water. "Sorry." You just nodded as you drank the water. You coughed and was ready to answer his question. "I'm 21 years old.." (A/N : hey if you're not 21 or you're above it just pretend for the sake of the story okie? 😂)

His eyes sparkled "Oh!! We're the same age." You look up from your food and smile at him. "That's good." You said as you look back down to your food and continued to eat it.

After you eat your food, your next lesson was Sword fighting. (I forgot a lot so what's that technique they use in hwarang?, please if u know do comment)

"(Y/N)!! Let's be partners!" Hansung ran towards you.

"Yah, Hansung-ah. Let him be." A male walked towards you and Hansung. "Hmph! No way, you're just jealous Dan Sae-hyung!" You looked at Hansung then at the Dan Sae guy. "Hyung?" You whispered to Hansung, as he nods.

"That's my hyung! Dan Sae-hyung!!" He cheers but pushes his brother away. "We have a lot of hyungs here, so please be specific Hansung-ah." You sigh "My brother." He said.

"Good enough." You replied with a grin.

"Now that you've finished introducing me, will you please let go of (Y/N)?" Hansung didn't listen to his brother as he hugged you and just kept his grasp on you.

Until another male approached you. Just how many more are they to come towards me. You thought as you just sigh.

"Yah! Hansung let him go! You're too clingy." The male said as he removed Hansung's grasp on you.

"Sun woo....you meanie~" The male sighed as he rubbed his temples. "Also stop slacking off Hansung, you're gonna get (Y/N) in trouble in his first day here." He looks at you and walks away.

"Aw." Was all Hansung could say.

"Alright you slackers! Time to practice your sword fighting!" Master Wi Hwa announces as he scans among the warriors including you.

"Looks like everyone's complete! Alright let's go and do the practice." He said as everyone else cheers along.

During the practice.

"Looks like (Random guy) needs some more practice! Up next is  (Y/N) and Sun woo." Master Wi hwa looks at you and grins before looking to Sun woo. "Good luck." Wi hwa whispers to Sun woo making him shiver.

As you positioned yourself Sun woo also positioned his self as he was ready to attack you saw it coming as dodge and pointed the sword towards him, he widens his eyes but caught you off guard so he quickly aimed to your side as you look and quickly blocked his aim. He widens his eyes once again.

H-How did he saw this coming?! This might be unfair he may be a experienced sword fighter! Sun woo thought as he quickly bowed in defeat, you raised an eyebrow as everyone sulk at his sudden defeat.

"Look, if you're thinking I'm an experienced sword fighting—" you stopped as you saw him with his head down.

"I am not experienced, I just watch them from my brother. Okay?" You continued.

Practice has been going as the day ended. You met a lot of people but one thing for sure is that you have a secret and something Master Wi hwa had discussed to you but you had to kept it as a secret as well.

TO BE CONTINUED~ cooooooooo~ coooooo~ kka kka!!