Han Sung X Reader.

You were inside your study chamber,Trying to understand and learn the concepts of each flower or plants that lives inside the palace.

"Aish." You threw the piece of book that you were holding in your palms.

Then your royal eunuch came in looking at you shocked and picked the book right up.

"Your Highness."

He swallowed his saliva.

"You shouldn't make noise around this time." You then remember then you quickly covered your mouth.

"My apologies." He shook his head.

"You don't need to apologize your highness." You just smiled and wrote some poem

"Your Highness,If your Majesty were to find you not asleep,We will be punished harshly.
So please sleep." You then finished it quickly and walked to your Bed Chamber.

"Y-Your Highness." He chased after you.

"Stay there,I'll change my clothes myself." He then burst in not allowing you to change by yourself,Reminding he is your royal eunuch.

"Aratcchi." You placed your hands up in the air and to the side,Laying it on mid air.

Your fellow maidens then smiled at you and removed some of the accessories.

"Eunuch Yo,Please prepare my things for I am going to visit the Kingdom of Silla." You said as Eunuch Yo took a piece of paper and
wrote what you said.

"Yes,Your Highness."

When you finished your sentence they look at you and gave you a goodnight smile.

You were wondering how you were so close with the Maidens and Eunuch.

But you scoffed it off and lay down your bed.

Th morning sun was rising as you open your eyes and the bright light shimmering over your Blue eyes.

You then heard a knock.

"Your Highness,This is Eunuch Yo. I have prepared your items for visiting Hwarang House." He said and walked in.

"Eunuch Yo,Stay there. I have to fix myself before going out." You stood up and smiled at his confused face.

"Y-Yes..Your Highness." You looked at Eunuch Yo and scoffed and called in the Maidens for them to fix you.

They walked in with makeup and clothes in there hands.

They started to add makeup and fix your hair,They put on your hanbok and finished it off with a merchandise.

They were finished with your style as you stood up and grabbed your items.

"I will only take two guards,Guard Kim and Guard Yoo."

Eunuch opened his mouth wide as he look at you.

"Why? Can I not bring my two beloved brothers to Hwarang House?" He quickly closed his mouth.

"My apologies." You smiled at him and then walked out.

You were riding a horse as you and your two trustworthy guards were on both your side.

"Your Highness?" You were staring at the horse.

"Yes?" He asked,Guard Yoo asked.

"Oreobeoni." Both your Older Brothers look at you.

"What is it,Your Highness?" They both ask

"When will we arrive Hwarang House?" You were very impatient with strolling out too long so you finally asked someone.

"Y/N,You must wait..We're only a few streets near Hwarang House." You nodded.

After 10 more streets you finally arrived at Hwarang House.

The first person to see the three of you was Master Wi Hwa.

So He came closer to you and bowed to you.

Your Older Brother Guard Yoo helped you get off the horse while Guard Kim the second eldest is your stool. But you felt and kicked him out of your step.

"Your Highness." You glanced at you.

"Princess Y/N,You must have came from a long journey. From Baekje to Silla."

You nodded and walked formally towards Master Wi Hwa.

"I'm sure,Visiting all the places here in Silla would be great but first I must visit Hwarang House as guaranteed by my Father." You spoke as you walked to his side

as he blocked it.

Guard Yoo and Kim were about to go attack him but you signalled them to stop with your hand.

"Your Highness,You must be a teacher nor a Physician so you can enter the House." You clicked your tongue.

"I'll go to Wolseong Palace to tell Queen Ji Soo myself,That I will be one of the Hwarang's teacher." You then hopped back
to your horse and so did your two brothers.

You and your brothers galloped off going to the Wolseong Palace.

"She's such a Stubborn person,She never fails to make me proud as a uncle to her." He chuckled and walked back inside the house.

Master Wi Hwa's POV :

"Listen up,Hwarangs." They all stopped from their chit-chats and looked at me.

"Today you will have a new Teacher." They all sighed and looked down.

"How dare you look down at me,The Teacher is pretty." They all quickly looked up "This punks." I cursed under my breath.

"Who?" One Hwarang asked raising his hand.

The so called always Curious Han Sung.

"Princess Y/N." Han Sung smiled at me and again opened his mouth to speak.

"I heard she is great at swords and syllables.
Which also is great at making friends." But Han Sung got interrupted by Ji Dwi or should I say the Free King Jinheung?

"You are correct,Master Ji Dwi."

I sighed and walked down.

All the conversation started once again but the topic is about my niece Y/N.

Your POV :

I arrived infront of Wolseong Palace as I hop off the horse with both Guard Yoo and Kim by my side following me while entering the big palace.

"Our Majesty,Her Highness. Princess Y/N has came." Queen Ji Soo then stood up after hearing my name.

"Come in." She said smiling at us.

"I see Go Yoo is all grown up,Princess Y/N. And also Go Kim." I smiled at her flattery compliment.

"Thank you for your dear compliment." I smiled

"What is the matter we must discuss?" I look at her and smiled.

"Shall my Guard,Guard Yoo explain it to you then?" Queen Ji Soo did not deny for she allow Yoo to speak.

"The matter is Your Majesty,My Beloved sister wishes to become a Teacher at Hwarang House." Queen Ji Soo smiled.

"I would accept that." We three smiled.

Author's note : TO BE CONTINUED LOL..

That's as far as I can go tho.

i'll continue it..dun worries.