"It's only the first day so I'm letting this slide Miss ...- remind me your surname again? " He asks.

"I suggest you call me Ivy. But my last name is Scythe. Now can we get done with role call?" I reply sarcastically.

"Very well. Uhm..."

~Time skip to the last name in role~

"Okay and now the last student."

"FINNALY!" Sasha, another one of those snobby shadow knights blurt out. She sits right next to Gene. So she sits behind me.

"Zane Ro...Ro... Ro'Maeve?" WHAT!?

"HERE!" Someone says as they burst through the door. ZANE.

"Oh. Hello Mr. Sean! Remember Garroth Ro'Maeve? This is my little brother, Zane. Can you show him where he sits? Thanks" Garroth says as he walks in after Zane, then walks right out after glancing at me.

I look around. Oh noooo.... All the other seats are taken except for the seat NEXT TO ME.

"Of course! Right this way little Ro'Maeve." Mr.Sean says as he gestures Zane to follow him.

"Please don't call me that sir..." Zane growled.

"Okay LITTLE RO'MAEVE!" Zenix mocked.

My fist was chlenched really tight. 

"Okay,okay that's enough." Mr. Sean said.

 "Zane you sit here." Mr. Sean points to the seat next to me.

I was madly blushing as he walked closer so I buried my face into my white and blue sleeves. I heard him place his bag on his desk to grab his pencil, and then I heard him place his bag on the ground. Do I like him?  Hate to admit. Yes. Yes I do...

~Time skip to lunch time~

~Zane P.O.V~

"So... 41... 43...39..." I mumble to myself as I try the code in my locker; for the 16th time. I need to put my books in my locker but I can't! I failed at it AGAIN. I hit my locker with my fist. I slam my back against my un-openable locker and slowly slide to the floor and burry my heads in my knees. Stupid... Stupid... Stupid... Stupid...

"Zane?" Kawaii~Chan? I look up and see; Aph... I quickly get up and grab her and pull her into a looonnngg hug. Something I don't even do for 2 seconds with my own brothers.

"I missed you! We haven't seen each other since elementary school..." I say as I break the hug.

"Same. Are you good bro? You seemed like you were... crying" she said obviously very worried.

"No I wasn't. I was about to though" I joked.

"I cant get my stupid locker open!" I sternly say and kick the feet of my locker.

"Lemme try. What's your comb.?" She asks.

"Oh my teacher said I cant give my pass to anyone!" I say sarcastically. She gives me a "really?" look. Hehe.

"Just kidding, 41, 43, 39." I say. She puts in the code in the combination lock and it pops open.

"Ta daaa!" She sings. I clap playfully and shove everything in my locker.

"Ahhh! Gotta go. Imma catch up with Travis, a new friend I made, and Katelyn, want to tag along?" She asks. Hm... I've seen Travis around... And Katelyn is Aphmaus best friend. They're pretty nice. But I prefer to be alone.

"I'm good... I prefer to be alone." 

"Okay! Bye Zuzu!" I see her skip off to her new friend- Trevor? No. Travis. And Katelyn.

I walk myself to the cafe. Wherever that is... Oh! It's just down the hall! I remember Mr.Sean telling me that.

"Hey Zane." I see Gene slowly walking up to me.

"What do you want Gene." I say trying to sound like the tough person I'm not.

"Your lunch money little Ro'Maeve" Sasha smirked from behind me. Then I saw Zenix too. The halls were completely empty.

"No thanks. I'd rather keep it." I say sarcastically.

"Bad choice Zuzu." Zenix says grabbing my money out of my back pocket.

"HEY! GIVE THAT BACK!" I yell. He tosses to Gene. And Gene is pretty tall. I try to snatch it back of course unsuccessful. That's when I do the unthinkable; I punch the leader of the shadow knights in the stomach. Making him drop my money. I grab it and start running. Screw my athsma. This is my safety at risk here. Obviously I was too slow and Gene catches me by my collar.

"What makes you think you can't get away with punching me?" Gene smirks. Then he punches my face. Probably leaving a bruise that'll last for a 

I have nothing to say. I am shaking with fear. I feel helpless. All I can do is try not to choke as they carry me by the collar to the boys bathroom. And they hang me by some sort of hook inside the stall and leave the restroom. I just start crying because there is nothing else to do, nothing else I can do anyways...

~Time skip an hour~

"HELPP!" I cry for the 56th time in about an hour.

Nobody has come into the bathroom yet... It must've been another one of their nasty tricks; the bathroom that is 'out of order'.

"HELP!" I cry again.

~Ivy P.O.V~

Teony was busy studying and I was on my way to class. Sadly I didn't see Zane so I could eat with him. Aphmau said he was outside on the stairs. But he wasn't there.

"HELP!!!" I heard a familiar voice scream. Wait, Zane? 

"Zane?!" I call out to wherever the voice was coming from.

"YES! ITS ME! IN THE RESTROOM!"

"THE BOYS OR GIRLS?" I call back.

"BOYS!"

I rush to the boys bathroom. It had a handmade sign: OUT OF ORDER. It was in Sashas hand writing. Oh lord what did they do to him...

I run inside and I see him hanging by the collar on a stall door.

"Zane!" I say as I help him off the hook "What did the shadow knights do?"

"How did you know it was them? Are psycic?"

"Nah. I'm not that special. The out of order sign outside was Sashas terrible handwriting" I laugh.

He chuckles but then winces a little. He was holding his cheek.

"What did they do." I say very sternly.

"Nothing..." he mumbles. And slides to the bathroom floor. I get down to the floor with 

"Yes. They did do something. Tell me. Please? I won't tell anyone else."

He looks at me with a sad face.

"Promise?" Zane says.

"Promise." I say.

He hesitates but peels his mask off his face... A huge purple bruise practically covered his left cheek.

"ZANE..."

"Gene... Uh... Punched me..." He said quietly.

"Why?" I asked

"They stole my lunch money and Gene had it so I punched him and started running. But I was- obviously- too slow. So they hung me in here..."

I pull him into a hug.

"Call me if they try to do it again..." I sigh.

Best day of the school ever...!