~ At school ~

~ Ivy P.O.V~

"Sooooo.... You think he's cute?!" Teony squealed quietly. (I SWEAR to Irene I know I go this part wrong on Teony being her best friend! IM SO SORRYYYYY!)

What?! "HE JUST BUMPED INTO ME! THAT'S ALL!" I whisper-screamed at her.

"Defensiveee~!" She teased.

"Teony! I don't like him!" I said firmly.

"Take your seats everone! Seating chart on the board" Mr. Seal announced. I hope Teony and I get a seat next to each other!!

"You go see where our seats are! I'll wait. I hate big crowds..." I sighed looking at the huge crowd with at least 21 people in there.

Without a word Teony took off into the crowd and disappeared. I saw Gene, one of the shadow knights make his way to the crowd. I hope he's changed this year. He was a snob back in middle school.

"Move it Poison Ivy; On my way to find out where I sit" He smirked as he grabbed my arm and threw me aside.

I instantly back-handed him. He clenched his hand into fist and swung it at me. And surprisingly I caught it!  I guess those defense classes were worth something.

"Touch me one more time. I dare you Gene. I know how to fight, and that is a game changer. So if you are going to walk around this school like you own it, I'd like you to remember this." I say, and then throw him off to the side, making him crash into a nearby desk. Then he cursed at me under his breath. Heh... And the teacher saw nothing at all. It's like he's deaf or something.

I see Teony and her tiny self pop out of the crowd with a glum look on her face. It told me we weren't sitting next to each other. Ughhh.

"Don't tell me. Let me guess." I start.

"I'm sitting across the room from youuu..." she whines, completely ignoring what I said.

"You sit here" she says walking to a seat in the back right.

"Who sits next to me?" I asked, hoping for an  awnser. Her glum face suddenly brightened up. Then she winked at me.

"Now that's something you have to find out by yourself" She smirked.

"That's not a good sign" I groan.

As the huge crowd at the front emptied out, I took my back seat and put my bag leaning on my desk leg. Then everyone started siting down. Gene took the seat in front of me. "Well this year will be joyous~" I mumbled sarcastically to myself.

Mr.Sean then called role to see who was here first day. 

"Teony Clementine?" (I'm making up last names xP)

"Here."

"Daniel Cinamonbun?" (Lol)

"Present!"

"Ivy Scythe?"

I just put up 2 fingers and said "Ici (That's French for here)"

"Gene Myers?"(That last name is random ._.)

"What's up." He said with his feet sitting on the desk. Ugh. 

"The sky doofus" I blurt out.

"Why you little-" Gene starts as he stands up balling his fist up to throw a hit at me.

"HEY. MR.MEYRS SIT." Mr.Sean says sternly, then gives me a glare.