Chapter Three

I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR ITS CHARACTERS.

Same Harry Potter characters and actors
Hermione Corfield as Daphne Greengrass
Nate Archibald as Theodore Nott

===========================================================================

No later than seven o'clock Hermione have everyone in the L-shaped island table at the kitchen, having breakfast. Some still have droopy eyes while some are asleep.

"KIDS!" Hermione shouts, startling everyone, even Draco who immediately shots up from his high chair seat and looks around frantically.

"Scorp, will you get that cereal off your cheeks, Draco, wake up, Serp, help your brother and Lyra, please, stop playing with your food" Hermione says as she clutches her head. They all does as told and Draco gets an idea.

"Ms. Granger, I'm a thirty three years old man and I need my sleep" he says, lying back down his head in the counter. The kids giggle at their father and Hermione narrows her eyes but the forming smirk in her lips betrays her. Which grows when she thought of a nice come back.

"That's Mrs. Malfoy to you. And I am a thirty four years old woman who is telling a thirty three years old boy to get his ass up" Hermione snaps, emphasising the word 'boy' but playfully and Draco takes his head up to mouth Hermione a kiss and the kids start laughing.

"For the record, I am a man" Draco adds as he takes a sip from his coffee, raising it to Hermione after.

"A man who whines for not getting enough beauty sleep?" Hermione giggles and Draco rolls his eyes.

"Okay, I surrender" Draco says, holding his hands up. The Family finishes their meal and gets ready in their own room, in their own bathrooms.

At exactly ten o'clock the entire Family is ready and will depart via floo that was connected a month ago. All wearing robes since Hermione thinks it's for the best. Draco gets the floo powder and faces his kids.

"Now, this green powder is called the floo powder. It's like apparating but without the wand instead we will use this" He points at the large fireplace behind him "to travel, it is connected in the Nott's residences, Zabini's residences, your Nana and Dada's, our old house and Diagon Alley. The latter where we are heading right now" Draco puts back the floo powder at the container, hanging at its side.

"How does it work?" Leo asks and Hermione looks adoringly at her son.

"Good thing you asked, Scorp and Serp" he points at each of them "will try this" he carries Caelum in his arms and makes Lyra hold his shirt.

"Now, you two have to say it clearly, very clearly, Di-a-gon A-lley then throw the green powder at your feet" Hermione instructs "Daddy goes first with Lyra and Caelum then Scorp then Serp then me with Leo and Carina. Clear?" They all nod.

Draco takes Lyra beside him and Caelum in his arms inside the fireplace. He puts down Caelum, holding his hand and Lyra holding his shirt then he takes some floo powder from its container.

"Now, Lyra, hold tightly to Daddy, Okay?" Lyra nods and Draco shouts "Diagon Alley" And the three vanished.

Hermione faces Scorp "You up first, Daddy's waiting there." Scorp nods and steps in the fireplace, taking some floo powder in the process. "Diagon Alley" And he vanish. Hermione turns to Serp and smiles at her.

Serp steps foot in the fireplace, a little hesitant, taking some floo powder with shaking hands but hides it pretty well. "D- diagonally"

Hermione stares for a moment, thinking if she heard Serp right. She reassured herself and looks at Leo and Carina, nodding at them. She steps in with the two kids and floo away.