Chapter Two

I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR ITS CHARACTERS.

Same Harry Potter characters and actors
Hermione Corfield as Daphne Greengrass
Nate Archibald as Theodore Nott

===========================================================================

"Are you both positive in this?" Lucius Malfoy asks his son and daughter in law. The kids are currently in the garden, playing while he, Narcissa, Hermione and Draco are at the family room, discussing the move.

"I mean, not because we don't want you guys here, we'd love to have you guys here but are you guys sure?" Narcissa adds, punctuating the word, 'You'

Draco and Hermione looked at each other then looks at the elders, nodding. Hermione nervously plays with her wedding and engagement ring, a habbit she picked up while on the run. Draco seem to notice this and took her hands in his.

"Yes, now we need your help in looking for a home to move in" Draco says, nodding at his Mother and Father.

"Why not move here?" Narcissa suggests.

"Mother - " Draco starts but Lucius cuts him off "Narcissa, your son is a Malfoy. He would want something his own" Lucius then winks at Draco who nods appreciatingly. The two grew back to what they used to be before the Dark Lord, something Narcissa and Hermione are truly thankful for.

"Fine. I've heard from some friends that there are three big lands for sale. Three considering that maybe the Notts and Zabini's would be also going back"

"We will, Cissa, Thank you" All heads turn and come face to face with the Nott's and Zabini's. All the kids said their greetings to the elders and run outside to play.

"We will be moving in the Nott's estate. Thank you for the concern though" Theo says, taking a sit with his wife.

"So will we, but at the Zabini's estate." Blaise adds, also taking their sits.

"About time you guys fill your ancestors home" Lucius said, after the war the mother of Blaise's, parents of Pansy's, Theo's and Daphne's were not off the hook since they were adamant on destroying the order. They have been sentenced in Azkaban for ten years, recognizing the help of their kids. Instead of going back they moved to different countries but it seems that their parents feel betrayed and it created a big gap between their relationship.

"Mom can we get something with a house already?" Hermione asks, hopeful. After Lucius and Narcissa found Draco they accepted Hermione as their own and told her to call them Mom and Dad. Hermione was delighted with the idea since her own parents don't remember her due to the obliviate she used. She tried to find them and bring them back, she really did but she found out that they changed names and identities. Draco on the other hand sometimes call them Mother and Father.

Narcissa look thoughtful for a minute "There is this one, it's a three story square house with a backyard pool. Two towers at the sides and have its gate fifty feet from the house. It's front yard have a beautiful garden too and a fountain"

"That would be great, just like our home in France" adds Draco. Their house in France is a rectangular three story house with a lake five feet from their house. It's iron gate were fifteen feet from the house and have trees everywhere.

===================

"So, do you guys think we will be affected by our parents past?" Damon Drake, a tall, blond haired boy with light tan skin and Theo's eyes asks. He, Scorp, Serp and Beatrice are watching their younger siblings play in the field. The boys are in their jeans and shirt while the girls are in their Sunday dresses.