Week one entry one

You woke up excited for the first day of school. Eager you quickly rush through your daily routine. You picked a simple but cute outfit to wear. You ate a light breakfast of toast and berries. You packed your lunch and your books. And ran out the door to catch the bus. You took a seat in the middle to not stand out to much. A pretty girl with long hair past you chatting to her friend. You remembered my old friends from elementary school, but now your starting a new chapter. Your friends all went to different schools and you felt lonely at first, but know you just thought of the opportunities. Suddenly one of the girls sat next to you. You glanced at the girl with a surprised look on your face.

"Hi I'm Lizzie, what's your name" asked the girl

"Hello, I am y/n and it is nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you to, I see your new you can be friends with me and the group you'll get to meet them later.Said Lizzie

"Really!?!"

"Yeah you seem nice and smart"

"Ok, thank you a lot."

With that you became friends and chatted for the rest of the bus ride. When you finally made it to school, you walk off chatting with your new friend.

"What class do you have?" Asked Lizzie

You show Lizzie your class sheet.

"We are so lucky everyone in our group have the same classes, we should go to class we're going to be late." Said Lizzie

You and Lizzie quickly make it down several halls, and end up at the room you need. Suddenly 3 boys and 1 other girl came up to us. They all look at Lizzie with a confused look at first, but then brighten up and start introducing themselves.

"Hi, I'm Ryan" said one of the boys

"Hello I'm Alex" said another.

"I'm Amanda" said the girl

"Hello I'm Henry" said the last boy.

Amanda's face didn't really look welcoming. You look to Lizzie for an indication on what to do, but she is just looking back at you. The teacher finally walked in. This was a good thing giving you a chance to disperse without a word more.

"Ok class look for your name and sit down." Said the teacher

With this you start looking at the different desks, you are very lucky and end up sitting next to Lizzie. You looked at her and smiled, then Ryan sat at the other side. With this you politely say hello and class starts.After class was lunch, and Amanda was not happy.

You didn't know why Amanda wasn't happy so you asked her, " Amanda what's wrong you don't look that happy?" "Why should I tell you nerd." She replied, was she mad at me?

You were walking to lunch by yourself when some of the boys from your group came up to you and, said that Amanda is always like that to the new members of the group so you shouldn't think to much about it. You and the boys started talking and walking ( while stopping at the lockers to grab your lunch ) to the lunchroom, you saw Lizzie at a table so you went to her.

"Hey Lizzie!! What's up?" You asked politely.

"Hey, y/n now you can finally get to know more about the members she said"

"Oh, you are right I should do that!!" You replied.

" hi, I'm Amanda and I'm Ryan's girlfriend" she said with a mean look

"Oh, Amanda!?! Well how long have the two of you been dating??" I asked with a grin on my face.

"3 months" Ryan quickly replied