one

mouse

"TDG shit bitch", I was high and hungry as fuck

"TDG shit bitch", I was high and hungry as fuck. I was on facetime with my brudda dmoney.

"aye bruh ima call you back im finna walk to the store real quick", my phone was on 5%. I slipped some shoes and headed out the house.

the gas station across from the neighborhood sell pizza and chicken fingers. I felt like some pizza no lie. that's all I been eating lately, pizza and wings.

when I was walking two girls were walking in my direction. they were both walking past me. I turn my head and spoke.

" aye, y'all go to that high school by highway 80 ?", I asked them while walking up to them. "yea", they both said at the same time.

"oh, im finna be going there starting next week", I twisted my hair. " is your name mouse or sum ?", one of the girls asked me.

"yea, how you know?", I laughed. " because instagram, you be with tae tae, dmoney, and them", she smiled.

"what's yo instagram name ?", I pulled my phone out my pocket. it went down to 3%. " @utbmyra", she told me while I went to go look her user up.

"you flake for not following me", I said looking to see who she follows. I followed her anyway. "ill follow you back when I get home", she laughed.

the two girls walked off and I continued walking to the gas station. "aye bro", matti dapped me up. "wassup brudda?"

"bummin", matti strached his head. "im finna get me some pizza my ass starving G", I said. "nigga that's all you eat yo ass gon be on the toilet", matti laughed.

"finna be farting up a storm forreal", matti said cracking up. " yo ass is tweaking", I laughed.

 " yo ass is tweaking", I laughed

liked by @utbmyra & 450 others

@tdgmouse: when I ride I ride lowkey 🤫

@dmoney_bsc: my shordy valid 🦅
@mattibaybee: stay at the gas station 🤣
@durkioworld: baked 😂 but 2hard 👺
-

lets see how this goes 😭