Tagged!

I was tagged by the amazing IT2017Girl ! She is fabulous and you should go check her out. Anyways, before I answer the questions about myself, I want to thank you all! (Cliche, I know.) Thank you for 270 freaking reads! On to the questions!

Name: Jessica (soooo original...)
Last Name: Day
(Yes, Jessica Day like the character from New Girl.)

Country: Untied States of Merica

Age: I'm 16 years old! I'm an oldie. And no, I don't drive.

Birthday: I was born in March...

Favorite Animal: Hawk!

My Dream: We getting deep. I love acting and would love to become an actress, but I know that isn't realistic. I would also like to go into animation.

Hair Color: I have dark brown hair (natural) that ombre's into a silver-grey (not natural).

Height: I'm 5'5. I know I'm a shorty.

Eye Color: A blue-green-gray (or grey?) color. It changes based on what I wear.

Clothing Style: Jeans, t-shirts, and sweaters. Converse and Vans. I also wear my oversized black hoodie everyday.

Clothing I Hate: Heels, dresses, skirts, crop tops, anything with lace, heels, flats, Sketchers, and basically anything else that is remotely feminine. (Yes, I shop in the boys section. Their shirts are so comfy!)

Favorite Song: I can't choose! I love way to many!

Friends: My best friend in the whole world is Sage. She is my cousin and we have been best friends since I was born (2 1/2 months after her.) I also have my other best friend Brooklyn. She is basically my sister, not in a good way. I have 2 other close friends. (I don't particularly like people.)

Internet Friends: I have 2! Abby and Madeline. They are both fantastic.

Favorite Bands: TØP, P!ATD, Imagine Dragons, Bastille, Vinyl Theatre, MisterWives, AJR, The Airborne Toxic Event, All American Rejects, Collective Soul, The Front Bottoms, Bowling for Soup, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, The Neighborhood, Marianas Trench, Duran Duran, The Clash, and many more. Musicals are a whole other story. I love Dear Evan Hansen, Hamilton, Heathers, Be More Chill, Something Rotten, and a few others. As you can see, I love music a lot. I play the piano and the guitar. I recommend all these bands and musicals. They are fabulous.

Favorite Movies: I don't watch many movies, but here are a few I like. Coco, all of the Jurassic Parks, Monte Carlo, Fantastic Beasts, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, and maybe a few more. M

Favorite Series: Stranger Things, Gilmore Girls, Psych, Durarara, Royal Pains, Doctor Who, Blue Exorcist, Darker than Black, Sabrina the Teenage Witch (90s classic, not that animated crap), Victoria, House of Anubis, Party of Five, Parenthood, and many, many more.

Favorite Singer: Idk, I usually only listen to bands... Maybe Alec Benjamin.

Favorite Rapper: (it was DJ, but I don't know any...) Tyler Joseph, Lecrae, JDAM, Logic, and NF.

Favorite Actor: Noah Schnapp, Millie Bobbie Brown, and Thomas Brodie Sangster.

Favorite Pickup Line: Roses are red. Violets are blue. Faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage, but laughing at you. jk, I just hate pick up lines.

Favorite Youtubers: The Game Theorists,  jessethereader, polandbananasBOOKS, Dan and Phil, Liza Koshy, lilsimsie, Hans Wouters, and Brad Mondo. A wide selection.

Favorite Song Lyrics:
Outgunning karma that boy
Can't run no further it's the
Last days of Sparta follow
Him down to meet Apollo
(Outrunning Karma by Alec Benjamin. Love the whole song.)

Stories I'm Reading on Wattpad: ST, Hunger Games, PJO, Red Queen (my fav), and a fantasy.

Favorite Instrument: Piano or Violin

Favorite Class: I love my advanced painting class and my AP Euro Class (wish me luck on my upcoming AP exam.)

Least Favorite Class: Pre-AP Language Arts

Super Powers I Want: Mind Reading, telekinesis, glamour (from the Lunar Chronicles), invisibility, and manipulation of time.

I literally do not have the mental capacity to answer the last three questions. If you want to see them go check out IT2017Girl . Instead I'm going to tell you another random fact about me!

I do longboard dancing and freestyle! If you don't know what that is go check out Hans Wouters on YouTube.

I don't feel like tagging people either. If you want to do this tag, then do it! I tag everyone.

Anyways. I'll be leaving now. I have Language Arts homework. I hope you all have a great day.

Now if you want to track me down and kill me you have all the information you need!