Chapter 7

Will sneaks up to a window. He sees a well maintained bathroom. (Y/N) walks in, looking at herself in the mirror. A frown is painted across her (s/c) face. Her short (h/c) hair is messy. A few strands fall in her face, covering up her (e/c) eyes.

'Maybe I was wrong about her. Her bathroom seems fairly normal.' He thinks to himself. He didn't realize how amazing (Y/N) looked. A smile made its way onto his lips.

(Y/N) starts taking her shirt off. Will's face goes bright red as he turns away. He crouches down under the window. When he stands up again the curtains are closed.

Will walks over to a tree, where the other boys, and Jane, are already gathered. Jane looks devastated.

"Her bathroom looks normal," Will says, just over a whisper. Jane wipes her eyes, keeping her tears at bay.

"She has no parents. All of the other rooms, except her bedroom and apparently her bathroom, are just as bad as the outside," Mike informs Will.

"So I was right," he is speechless as he looks over to Jane. Tears are threatening to spill out of her eyes. "I'm sorry."

——

I quickly get dressed in a pair of jeans, a black sweater, and a leather jacket. I grab my black converse and run to the bathroom. I quickly brush my hair. Today is the day I take Eleven home.

I rush outside and start walking to school. Ever since last night I feel like someone or something is watching me. I shake off the feeling as I finally reach the school.

——

Jane watches (Y/N) as she leaves science class. She is carrying three books in her arms and a large backpack over her shoulder.

Jane fights the urge to cry as she walks up to the girl she once believed to be her friend. She puts on a fake smile.

"(Y/N)," she turns around when Jane calls her name. "I was wondering if you would like to come over to my house today. The boys will be there, but Max is busy. I would like it if you would come. If it's okay with your parents."

A sweet smile covers (Y/N)'s face. A smile Jane can no longer trust.

"I would love to. Are we heading over now?"

"Yes," Jane says as she helps (Y/N) carry her books. They walk through the halls quietly. Once they are outside they see the boys waiting for them. Jane can see (Y/N) smile at the boys.

'Don't act so innocent! Who are you, and what do you want?' Jane thinks to herself. Mike protectively puts a hand on Jane's shoulder, while the other boys glare daggers at (Y/N).

"Let's go!" Jane fakes excitement as they head off down the road.

——

We reach Jane's house. I have always liked her house. It is warm and comfortable.

I can't help but feel that something is off with Jane and the boys. I could of sworn Mike wanted to kill me by the way he glared at me after school. Jane seems more distant than she did a few days ago. Will is the same. Angry, judgmental, and strangely intriguing.

What am I saying!

I walk into her home. Jane and the boys sit on the couch in the living room, I take a seat on a chair that faces the couch.

"So...," I drag out. "Why did you ask me to come hear Jane?"

I can see her back stiffen. She hesitates. I reach into her mind.

'What do I say? I can't tell her the truth. I asked you to come here to figure out why you live alone in an abandoned house. That would be ridiculous.' Her mind races. I take a sharp breath from the pain in my head.

"Jane," blood starts flowing down my nose. "You are coming home."

The boys stare at me as I reach into her mind. Slowly finding the memories of her past years in Hawkins. As I try to erase the memories I start feeling dizzy. I erase a memory of her and Mike at the park. Then one of the boys playing Dungeons and Dragons.

Suddenly I'm pushed off the chair and lose concentration. Jane has control of her own mind again. I growl as I look up at the fragile boy who stands behind the chair.

His eyes flash with fear. Blood drips down my nose and out of my ears. I give him a sinister smile.

"You are dead, Will Byers."
-geekywriter15