A Real Man Buys Tampons (Full Intro)

Many things in life are difficult, hard to overcome, painful, and a simple pain in the butt. Many times in life, these peculiar happenings make us wonder what reason life is truly worth living. In fact, some things are slowly becoming more difficult over the course of history, and thanks to more recent happenings, even impossible.

One of those things, unfortunately, happens to be purely based on sexism: proving you're a man.

Proving the fact that you are a rock, the more hard-shelled exterior of the sexes, that you are the one to court your partner, to be the warrior that truly honors the family name and passes it down for generations. To be a man requires certain skills, such as chivalry, strength, a certain part that is only included when born a male, and most of all- the ability to lay down your honor to a woman.

Of which requirements the supposed "men" of this generation are quite lacking thereof.

It's not hard. In fact, if you look at the big picture, it's quite easy. And with today's technology, it should only make a man's duties to women easier.

It's as simple as opening the door for your date, courting them, listening, talking, dealing with crazy mothers and overprotective fathers, and paying for the meal.

Oh, and there's this thing called being polite. That's important, too. (Take notes, guys.)

But the one thing that many males deemed "men" in this generation have a hard time dealing with, is simply buying lady products for their lady in need.

Only true men willingly go out to the store on short notice, stride right into the female aisle, grab the largest box of your brand they can buy, and strut to the cashier with it under their arm like they were buying a bag of chips, ignoring the awkward stare of the cashier. And then, after whipping on their shades, red-carpet out of there proudly, ignoring the mocking looks of the other boys who don't have women in their life and don't understand.

Hence, only true men will buy tampons for women in need, without complaining or whining. And that's how you know when you've found the guy you deserve.

Which is rare in this sexist and demeaning day and age.

But this is the story of a man who was raised correctly by three women who mean the world to him. This is the story of one of the most rare men on earth.

This is the story of Oliver Dale, the man who willingly drove to the store at midnight, went in with an unbeknown faulty credit card and a confident stride in his step, and came out with a blush, tampons, and a phone number.

This is the story of a true man.

(For those of you wondering about the weird picture- its a glitch I guess. But hey what better way to start off a weird story than with an even weirder picture?)