Chapter 6

After Kimberly's account of what happened Bookie returned to work to speak with forensics and see if they found any proof of what took place that night. He walked into the room and asked the analyst "what have you got for me?" She answered we tested all the blood you gave us and found that there were three different peoples blood on the victim one being his own obviously, then the blood on his hands was the prostitutes blood and the last person was his wife. We also found the murder weapon and tested that there were bloody fingerprints on it again belonging to Elizabeth and finally hair that was in his fist came back as belonging to Elizabeth." bookie thought the killer had to have been Elizabeth but just to be sure he asked, "but what about the shoe print and fingerprints on the outside of the home?" and the analyst responded, "The shoes were in a woman named mary's possession at the time and the fingerprints were also hers" thinking that that made sense based on what he had been told Bookie headed out to make his arrest.

Bookie walked up to the hotel and knocked on Elizabeth's door and when she answered she ushered bookie in, sat him down, and said "is there any other questions you need answered, I want to do anything I can to help you find the person who killed my husband" bookie looked at her and said "could you come with me down to the station" still not fully understanding what is going on Elizabeth complies and gets in the car with bookie as he pulled up to the station it seems Elizabeth finally realizes what is happening and she loses her mind she tries to get out of the car but Bookie locked the doors as soon as she got in. while she is scrambling to get away bookie calls some officers down to help him make the arrest he arrived and bookie put her in handcuffs saying "you are under arrest for the murder of Jonathan Cornwall" he took her in and She spent the Rest of her days in the Wyoming state penitentiary..