Chapter 1

It was an average summer night Todd was sitting in his living room mindlessly flipping through the channels trying to relax after a long day on the construction site. Todd was a rather tall man with broad shoulders, brought on by working in construction for many years, he had dark hair and a leathery face from working in the sun all the time. Sitting there he decided what better day to close off the weekend than with a drink. When he got up to go to the fridge for a cold beer one might have noticed he favored his right leg due to an accident he suffered while hunting with his buddy's in which he took a crossbow bolt to his leg. Later that night while Todd was sipping on a cold one, listening to the sounds of the quiet little neighborhood he heard a loud scream coming from his neighbors house followed by a loud crash and then silence Todd being the good Samaritan he is rushed over to see what happened, as he was leaving his house he heard a cars tires squeal and he saw a red Tesla peel out of his neighbors driveway taking a mental note of that he continued in to his neighbors house, what he found would haunt his dreams for the rest of his life, there lying on the ground blood all around him was a man who seemed to have been torn to shreds his face was unrecognizable and his chest was a mess of flesh and blood, the room stank of iron and something else Todd couldn't quite decipher. Seeing this horrid scene Todd called the police and not long after the usually quiet street was riddled with cop cars and news vans.