Chapter 11

**Brooklyns POV**

Rye, Andy and Jack were playing football by the time we had reach them. Mikey was sat with Gianna on a bench, i think he's taken quite a liking towards her to be honest.

Aubrey and I walked over to them, my arm around her shoulder, and sat down next to them.

"Mi, you having fun?" I asked him.

"What? I was just chatting with Gianna, I didn't want to leave her alone but now that you're here, I can go" and he ran away, smiling at Gianna as he did so.

"I'm going to go play football too, will you be okay" I asked Aubrey.

"Yeah sure, you go and play, you big kid" she said with a smile, a smile that was so rare on her face. So I kissed her cheek and said "I'm just over there if you need me" she nodded.

**Gianna POV**

"He's so nice to you" I told her. I was a bit jealous to be honest, I want someone who cares for me and loves me just like Brooklyn loves Aubrey.

"I know, he's the sweetest, anyway what's happening with you and mikey?"

"He's sweet, I just, I don't know, I like him, and as you know he has always been my favourite, sooo...."

"Aww, Gianna has a crush"

"Ohmygod! Aub! Could you say it any louder"

"Sorry"

"No, it's fine, you've got a smile on your face for the first time since I arrived"

"Yeah, well today hasn't exactly been my favourite day"

"Aub, i know what happened scared you but you need to be happy, you can't be scared all your life and anyway that guy will never go near you again, and that's all because you had the courage to end it all, end your nightmare, he will never touch you again" I told her, she was smiling with a tear in her eye.

"Thankyou g, I've missed you"

"I've missed you too"

"Do you want to play football?" She asked me.

"Since when have you been into sports?"

"Since never but I want to have fun"

"Okay, let's ask the boys. BOYS! Can Aub and I play?"

"Of course come on over and we'll sort teams out" shouted rye towards us.

Mikey had said he'll sort teams so that the teams were equal and that not all the best were on one team so he said "Rye, Gianna, Brook and I will be one team and that leaves Andy, Jack and Aubrey on the other"

"That's not fair" shouted jack "I'm not good at football, and neither is Andy, Aubrey are you any good?"

"Well, no"

"See our team is useless, you just want to win Mikey"

"Fine! Jack, you can have Rye then"

"Thankyou! At least we have one good team member"

"Yeah, but you'll have to help me, I can't do it all alone"

"FINE!" Jack shouted which I saw made Aubrey jump.

**Aubreys POV**

We eventually started playing and I didn't know what I was doing, I was basically just listening to Rye.

"Aubrey, tackle him, AUBREY!" Rye kept shouting.

"Can you stop shouting, I'm trying my best, but I've never played football"

"Wait! Never?"

"No, I've never touched a football okay"

He burst out laughing, "What are you laughing at" I ordered him to answer me.

"Y-you have n-never touched a fo-football" I gave him an evil look.

"Can you stopped so we can carry on?" Said Mikey.

"Sorry, how did no one else find that funny?"

"Because it wasn't" Brook said while giving me a hug from behind.

"Okay, sorry, let's carry on, before these two get all lovey dovey" rye said.

Brook gave me a kiss and got back to where he was stood.

We had started playing again and rye decided to kick the ball to me and of course I passed it to the opposite team.

"Aubrey, you're not supposed to pass to your boyfriend, he's on the opposite team"

"Well I'm sorry" I said while walking back to the flat.

"Wait! Where are you going we're playing football" shouted mikey behind me.

"I'm tired so I'm going back to the flat" I shouted.

I could hear the boys walking behind me, I wanted to go back for some peace not to be bombarded by them at the house.

I felt a hand touch my fingers, and I knew instantly it was brook, so I turned and looked into his green eyes.

"Babe, are you okay"

"I'm actually feeling great right now apart from rye having a laugh at me" I said a bit annoyed.

"Awww come here gorgeous" he held my waist and pulled me into a kiss. It was a passionate kiss, it felt good. Then we heard loads of "oooohhhhhh" so we turned to see who it was and all of them were stood looking at us in awe.

We both blushed in embarrassment.

After that moment was over we all made our way up to the flat, with Brooks arm around my shoulder.
I loved this boy and I needed to tell him how much (or show him 😉, not yet though)

We walked into the boys room. Rye was on his bunk, listening to music, Andy was doing the same, jack was already asleep. Mikey and Gianna were on his bed just talking, I think she was thinking of staying the night as it was quite late. And brook and I made our way up to his bed, we lay down, my head on his chest. We watched a film from his laptop and before it was finished, I was asleep.

———————————————————————————
Thankyou so much for reading,
I love you all ❤️❤️
This chapter had 940 words xx