Universal Studios Theme Park

Charlottes POV

*Buzz buzz buzz*

Ughhh. My alarm went off. I started to walk towards the dresser where my iPhone 8 buzzed loudly. I then jumped back onto my bed hoping to go back to sleep before I was rudely interrupted by Emi coming in and jumping on top of me then dragging me up so I could get ready and leave. I put some natural makeup on and a black skater skirt with a white t-shirt aswell as my red converse. I then curled my hair and put it half up, half down and went down stairs for breakfast. By the time I got down stairs I already had breakfast on the table waiting for me. I looked around and nobody was around so I looked around the house. I walked into the living room to find Emi and Ivan lied down on the floor. I decided to ask why they was on the floor and they said, "Erm.... we totally wasn't dancing for as long as we could while trying not to die in the proses..." I smiled and walked away shaking me head.

Emis POV
(In sp)
I told Charlotte we was going out be didn't tell her where. What she didn't know is that we was going to that universal thing in America. That ment we had to go to America for a holiday. We was really exited. I told Charlotte to pack clothes for 2 weeks. And Charlotte being Charlotte.. she relied "What type of clothes?" And from that I under stand but I said "oh like normal clothes so... jeans and skirts and stuff" and she was like... what type of skirts and jeans.
At this point I could tell
She WASNT being serious but it still annoyed me so I exhaled loudly and left the room.

Charlottes POV
(In English)
So I was packing my clothes getting ready to leave however I had not one single clue where I was going.  Every chance I had I was trying to find out where we was going. It didn't work.
*One day later at 6 am*
"CHARLOTTE WAKE YOUR BOOOTEY UP RIGHT NOW!"
So I got up got ready. Put on some Adidas leggings with a baggy t shirt with my black nike trainers. We left at 7 and when we stoves at the air port Ivan accidentally told me we was going to LA and I FREAKED OUT. Then once I had calmed down we got into the plane and was on our was to LA.

Authors note:
Hey I'd like to say that I'm re writing some of the story because when I was reading it through I randomly skipped 6 FRIKIN MONTHS... so yes this story is already written but I'm adding me and editing it. Yeah that's it byeeee