12

~Your pov~

The next morning you woke up, trying to cuddle Tom for warmth when you realized, there was no Tom. 

"Tom?" You yawned and stretched, "Where'd you go?"

"Oh good you're up. Does this look okay?" Tom was obviously nerve-racked. He was wearing a white tee-shirt, black jeans, and a pair of white high-top converse. 

"Well..." You looked him up and down as you stood up, "I prefer you with little to nothing on, but this looks good too." Tom smirked and pecked you on the lips. 

"We have to leave in an hour so hurry up." Tom said as we walked into the bathroom.

You rolled your eyes and picked up your phone and checked your Instagram. 

"Um...Tom?"

"Yeah?"

"Have you been on your phone lately?"

"No? Why?" 

Tom came out with a concerned look on his face and you handed him your phone.

TOM HOLLANDS MYSTERY GIRL? WHO IS SHE? TOM HOLLAND WAS SPOTTED YESTERDAY IN ATLANTA GORIGA. ACCORDING TO HIS INSTAGRAM, TO SHOOT THE NEW SPIDERMAN: HOMECOMOING MOVIE.  BUT WHO IS THIS MYSTERY GIRL WHO HE COULDN'T SEEM TO KEEP HIS HANDS OFF OF? FOLLOW E!NEWS FOR MORE.

"[y/n] , we talked about this, remember?" Tom sighed and ran his fingers through his wet hair.

"Yeah I know we did...it's just, I didn't expect it to happen so soon." Tom pulled you in and kissed your hair.

"I'm sorry I brought you into this.."

"I knew what I was getting into Tom. You're worth it."

"Thanks.." He mumbled in you hair. 

"I need a shower" You patted his chest and walked toward the bathroom.

"I need to go find Harrison, he hasn't been back in two nights."

You snorted, "good luck with that."

Once you got out of the shower, Tom was there, waiting. He was quiet, but said that he found Harrison, but he was acting a bit weird.

"You ready Spider-Man?" 

Tom chuckled, "As ready as i'll ever be."

~Time skip brought to you by Miles Morales~

The  day was going smoothly, not much happened. You met the cast and really hit it off with Zendaya. 

"See you tomorrow [y/n]!" Zendaya waved from her trailer as you walked to Toms.

"Bye!" You smiled and knocked on Toms trailer door.

"Come in!" 

You smiled and opened the door, "Tom? Where are yo-OH! hello to you too." You gasped as Tom pinned you against the trailer wall. 

Tom smiled a lopsided smile, "Hey gorgeous." He gave you a peck on the lips and took both of your hands in his. A serious look glazed over his face.

"What's wrong?" You asked softly and he squeezed your hands, sighed, and kissed them.

"I'm nervous. What if they change their mind about me? I've - I'm a stage boy. This is all so new to me. Even in Civil War, I only had a few scenes. Spider-Man is my hero. God I just don't want to mess this up. I can't mess this up." 

"Hey," You smiled and put your hand on his cheek, "You're gonna do great. Tom you're doing great. You are made for this role. Be yourself, take deep breaths. Take a break if you need to but I know you don't give up, it's not in your nature."

 Tom smiled and kissed your forehead, "You're the best."

"TOM HOLLAND TO BUILDING 205 FOR LINE READING. TOM HOLLAND TO BUILING 205 FOR LINE READING."

You sighed, "Come on Spidey, you've got work to do."

You sat in the corner, occasionally getting Tom some water. Not many people knew about the relationship between you and Tom, besides producers and such. You both had made an agreement to keep all PDA to, well none. You were both adults, and didn't want to make people uncomfortable.

~Time Skip brought to you by the frog in Toms mouth~

Your day was long...and fun. Getting to meet everyone, calming Tom down every time he started to panic. You also had a stern talking to with Tom because he would never ask you for anything.

"Tom," you sighed, "You have to let me be your assistant. It is literally what I am being paid to do. So let me do my job."

You finally got back to the hotel, where Harrison was waiting. You smiled softly at him, "Hey Haz." You gave him a warm hug and he seemed to relax some. Marvel had rented a house for the cast members, since Tom is the main man, he got his own "house". You were moving in next week.

Tom wasn't too tired. The day had mostly consisted of line reading. He plopped down on the bed and sighed.

"What?"

He held out his arms and you chuckled.

"Someone's tired" You smiled and sat on his lap and he wrapped his arms around your waist, and laid his head against your back.

After a few minutes you felt his grip loosen on you. "Tom?" you unwrapped yourself and he fell straight back on the bed. "Babe," you laughed, "Tom come on, go get changed and lets go to bed." 

Tom moaned incoherent words and changed into some sweats and no shirt, climbed back in bed with you, and fell asleep.

Apparently his day was harder on him than you thought.

Around midnight Tom started tossing and turning and mumbling. The only thing you could -make out was "Spider-Man, Spider-Man..." Then he fell back asleep.

A/ N     UM OH MY GOSH GUYS 1.2K READS ILYSM THIS STORY IS TRASH BUT TY